One box of UD 05-06 SPX for sale! HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chadjaja

On the way back!
Real Name
John Holmes
Please please someone want this box. I've lost patience with SP over payment and its up for sale. I had a buyer but seeing he is going overseas today that fell apart #-o

Stolen from eBay coz I'm lazy. Box is $115.50AUD deliverd express post. Box is ready to ship! Same price as what it was in the group buy from OC sportscards and was the last box he had. Anyone wanting to have a crack at a box and save on shipping etc PM. First in with a definate yes to buy gets it. I'm out of pocket and only looking at getting my money back :(

05-06 UD SPX BASKETBALL SEALED BOX !!

LOOK FOR THE RC AUTO - CHRIS PAUL, MARVIN WILLIAMS,

DERON WILLIAMS, ANDREW BOGUT, ..................!!

LOOK FOR THE START AUTO - MICHAEL JORDAN, LEBRON JAMES,......!!

ONE AUTOGRAPHED ROOKIE JERSEY CARD PER BOX!!

This box contains 18 packs / 4 cards per pack!!

Randomly inserted into these specially marked packs are the following:

SPx Rookies (# to 1499),Autographed SPx Rookie Jerseys - Level 2 (# to 1499),SPxcitement - Rookies (# to 1999),SPxcitement - (# to 999), Flashback Fabrics (1:252).

The following cards combine to fall 1:18 -[Autographed SPx Rookie Jerseys - Level (# to 750), Regular Player Spectrum Parallel (# to 25), SPx Rookie Spectrum Parallel (# to 25), Autographed SPx Rookie Jerseys Spectrum Parallel (# to 25), SPxcitement - Rookies Spectum Parallel (# to 99), SPxcitement - Veterans spectrum Parallel (# to 99), SPxcitement - Rookies Auto Parallel (# to 5), SPxcitement - Veterans Auto Parallel (# to 5), Winning Materials (1:14), Winning Materials Spectrum Parallel (# to 25), Autographed Winning Materials -Level 2 (# to 50), Autographed Winning Materials - Level 1 (# to 25), Winning Combos (1:14), winning Combos Spectrum Parallel (to #25), Autographed Winning Combos (# to 10), Flashback Fabrics Spectrum Parallel (# to 1)].

Im glad this fiasco is finally over for you Chad, not good form from the member who wanted to buy this originally... terrible effort, but im glad that you managed to sell it.

Hopefully nothing like this ever happens again, because its just crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom