OFFICIAL WINNER - First PC Battle Champion - Slobbythegreat!

Crown the First Ever PC Battle Royale Champion

• Onvison/OJ Mayo

Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Slobbythegreat/Scottie Pippen

Votes: 43 69.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: PC Battle Royale - THE FINAL SHOWDOWN

I'm a good troll. I do my job properly unlike you; always on the computer, never under the bridge.

Sorry Bainy!

But there is no way I am spending any time alone under that bridge with you!! I have heard about what you do with your Frye Teddy!!!

Sorry Bainy!

But there is no way I am spending any time alone under that bridge with you!! I have heard about what you do with your Frye Teddy!!!

Yeh I keep it in my glass cupboard and lock it up because it's a 1/1 and needs to be left in pristine condition. You're not a 1/1 so no need to worry ;)

You've been practicing your 'get in my car' speech haven't you??? Make me feel all safe and lure me into your 'bridge'.....

Been an awsome comp to watch the whole way through, well done to all who entered, and to whichever freaks came up with and ran it. Really great work by all.
For what it's worth, I never voted for the PC I thought was 'objectively the best 10 cards entered'. Always voted for whichever 10-card entry I liked the best, and there were a mixture of reasons why; maybe a better range of stuff, maybe awesome patch-work, heck, maybe some of the cards looked shinier, whatever. It was so fun, and great to see such a great range of cards and enthusiasm/admiration of OCTs NBA PCs. Can't wait for PC Battle Royale Mach II. :thumbsup:

Been an awsome comp to watch the whole way through, well done to all who entered, and to whichever freaks came up with and ran it. Really great work by all.
For what it's worth, I never voted for the PC I thought was 'objectively the best 10 cards entered'. Always voted for whichever 10-card entry I liked the best, and there were a mixture of reasons why; maybe a better range of stuff, maybe awesome patch-work, heck, maybe some of the cards looked shinier, whatever. It was so fun, and great to see such a great range of cards and enthusiasm/admiration of OCTs NBA PCs. Can't wait for PC Battle Royale Mach II. :thumbsup:

Nice, sounds like you voted for me! Thanks a lot, ! lol !

Feels good knowing the winner only just beat me in the first round :D

Congrats Slobby, those cards for sure deserve to have won.

Feels good knowing the winner only just beat me in the first round :D

Congrats Slobby, those cards for sure deserve to have won.

I think you can safely take the title of the PC with the biggest surprise factor Jaames. I know I was far more impressed than I expected. They are some sweet cards mate!

I think you can safely take the title of the PC with the biggest surprise factor Jaames. I know I was far more impressed than I expected. They are some sweet cards mate!

Wait till you see the nice little Butler Exquisite I got in the mail today :D

Congrats Slobby... Pippen is the perfect player to collect in some ways, having been a big part of Bull championships he continues to have cards made today, plus being around in the 90s means all those awesome inserts definitely a collection for the ages :)

Thanks everyone! Great competition! Thanks for the votes everyone looking forward to the second round! Now time to start designing my inaugural battle royale champion banner!

Back
Top Bottom