OFFICIAL WINNER - First PC Battle Champion - Slobbythegreat!

Crown the First Ever PC Battle Royale Champion

• Onvison/OJ Mayo

Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Slobbythegreat/Scottie Pippen

Votes: 43 69.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: PC Battle Royale - THE FINAL SHOWDOWN

wow, i never said that i had a chance agianst you, you are really worked up, i wonder why.
I have always been glad that I was lucky enough to not be in your group in every round.
the stats i stated last round were facts, you can research them.
Im sure people will disagree with you, at least 17.
You are winning this competition, no reason to be so irate.
I was talking about a future competition with an age restriction.
I happen to think that it is a good idea.
Every stop along the way i have respected your collection.
You suggested that we base this competition on Price and Value,
I dont care about that, this is all fun.
Lets be civil here, mate

**Edit**

simply not true, sorry this is an opinion

Very True

yes i know what you've said and yes i appreciate it the remarks but i dont appreciate the wolf in sheeps clothing comments with regards to how you cant compare how there are more pippens how you havent been collecting for as long...these are all excuses...there is no reason to bring any of that up...10 cards is all we're voting on...the rest of the crap...or facts as you say....is not needed....its was clear to me and a whole lot of other people that you are/were trying to illicit votes by putting up all these figures making out that you were disadvantaged...theres no need...and im far from being irate...just putting it out there that this is not to be taken so seriously....changing photos, putting up "facts", talking about variations to the comp, different eras and all that bullcrap needs to be kept out of the thread....theres more than 17 people who will tell you that im the person to let you know that!

also there are people on here with better pc's than mine and who would kick my a$$ if it was an open 10 best cards but this comp is not about that

also there are people on here with better pc's than mine and who would kick my a$$ if it was an open 10 best cards but this comp is not about that

Any chance you could name those people for me slobby? :lol:

---------- Post added 12-10-2011 at 06:40 AM ----------

Kidding BTW

easy..hairyangryfella, ersk, nashcollector, matt26, graham, (maso, dream34..the 2 blokes who's PC's i want mine to be like), ozballer23, aussiemjfreak, hell i :hearts: jareddavey's pc more than mine!!....like i said open 10, these guys have the gear!!

all that bullcrap needs to be kept out of the thread

Ive been sitting here watching you lose it for no reason, (someone email him and tell him that he is winning)
I will take off my wolf clothes and tell you to your face.

Though you own this competition, you do not OWN this competition.
Therefore I will not be told what not to talk about by a competitor.
I do welcome the ideas of variations of the comp

its not about owning the competition, its about respecting the premise that this compeition was made of, 10 cards, a few rules, people vote and chat about the cards..not point out reasons as to why one person has an advantage over the other..id still be saying all this if i was losing.

(please take with a grain of salt before someone jumps down my throat)

I have two points, firstly the age of the card was never a factor for me, though I can't say whether other people thought that made a difference and secondly, three comps is a bit intense, I'm surprised Adam has time run this one, being that he has a full time job and a young family!!

Not for long if he spends too much time online :whistle: :lol:

I've been following these comps from the start with admiration and I just love seeing what people have hidden away in their collections, I have also noticed the excuses and competitive remarks which is all good but we all need to remember that this is all for a bit of fun and we are not playing for sheep stations, there's no sheep emoticon so let's say goat stations.:goat::lol:

Well said Maso. What's the point - was a terrific comp and as Slobby said - just a straight up 10 card comparison. Of course the collections are gonna be different. How can u compare a collection where every card is jersey numbered, with another where none of them are?? It's impossible and totally depends on people's value of such cards....
And to be honest what does it really matter....

The best bit for me in this whole comp was going through and sorting 10 cards to choose - makes u appreciate what u have, while at the same time checking out the cream of what others have....

Congrats on the competition slobby! I really enjoyed your cards and the cards of all the others along the way. Looking forward to the 2nd one already. Thanks for all the votes, I'm glad to have been apart of it. Also a very big thanks to drob for putting this all together!

Well done to everyone who played the whole way through!

I've been following these comps from the start with admiration and I just love seeing what people have hidden away in their collections, I have also noticed the excuses and competitive remarks which is all good but we all need to remember that this is all for a bit of fun and we are not playing for sheep stations, there's no sheep emoticon so let's say goat stations.:goat::lol:

Well said Maso. What's the point - was a terrific comp and as Slobby said - just a straight up 10 card comparison. Of course the collections are gonna be different. How can u compare a collection where every card is jersey numbered, with another where none of them are?? It's impossible and totally depends on people's value of such cards....
And to be honest what does it really matter....

The best bit for me in this whole comp was going through and sorting 10 cards to choose - makes u appreciate what u have, while at the same time checking out the cream of what others have....

That my friends..... Is what it is all about!!!!!!

Another idea I had is a refractor comp. No autos or patches on them. Some have the odd jersey so we'd let that slide, other than that - just straight refractors - would be awesome - everyone loves a sweet refractor.

Oh and Congrats Slobby!!!! Deserved mate....

Lol read the comment, assumed it was over! Apparently not.. :)

Back
Top Bottom