OFFICIAL WINNER - First PC Battle Champion - Slobbythegreat!

Crown the First Ever PC Battle Royale Champion

• Onvison/OJ Mayo

Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Slobbythegreat/Scottie Pippen

Votes: 43 69.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I accept that challenge! My next DeJuan Blair mailday will give it a run for it's money!

Keep an eye out in the next couple of weeks ;)

Hehe Adam, don't think you want to mess with the mailday I have in mind. Considering you know what the cards will be ;)

On another note. Congrats Slobby on winning! Tried everything I could to get you DQed but Adam just :hearts: you too much to DQ you :(

Hehe Adam, don't think you want to mess with the mailday I have in mind. Considering you know what the cards will be ;)

On another note. Congrats Slobby on winning! Tried everything I could to get you DQed but Adam just :hearts: you too much to DQ you :(

Bring it on Bainy! You may have bitten off more than you can chew! Although, my mailday will include one 'Mr Tony Parker' as well. But you have a million PC players anyway so its all good.

Congrats Slobby - this champion effort deserves another customised emoticon! Kudos to all the entrants and organisers too - was great to see all those awesome cards on show!

congrats guys love the cards
quick question if we have another battle royal will these 2 pc's be banned from it?

hahaha..... no one is banned from the comps. But you can't go again until all other interested people have had a shot.

After all those who want a turn have had a go, we would probably change the format to make sure it isn't the same cards again. Something like restricting it to recent pickups, or some of the other suggestions we have had.

Know anyone with a history or the ability to rig polls???? ;)

yes he does the bludger! every poll i ever try to put up its gets jacked! this one was voted by the people though....id like to say one more special thank you...and thats to me....my cards were epic and im a truly worth champion, im brilliant in every sense of the word. I will go down in the annals of history as the inaugural battle royale champion...the 1st one ever in all of the world and universe and it couldnt have gone to a more worth person!!

i :hearts: me

yes he does the bludger! every poll i ever try to put up its gets jacked! this one was voted by the people though....id like to say one more special thank you...and thats to me....my cards were epic and im a truly worth champion, im brilliant in every sense of the word. I will go down in the annals of history as the inaugural battle royale champion...the 1st one ever in all of the world and universe and it couldnt have gone to a more worth person!!

i :hearts: me

What have we done?????

If you haven't noticed, page one of this has been updated. Just noticed it myself. Although it's missing all it's sparkle and glamour, there is still a new message worth reading.

If you haven't noticed, page one of this has been updated. Just noticed it myself. Although it's missing all it's sparkle and glamour, there is still a new message worth reading.

theres plenty of sparkle and glamour still there, in fact its been highlighted by not putting it with the boring pictures that were up there with them

The glamour is by how far the purple/blue bar far exceeds the pink bar and the sparkle is in the cards that annihilated that mayos and your excuses through out this whole competition.

i could have put up 2 inserts, 1 auto, 1 game used auto and the quad tag and still won....dont get it twisted if you think this competition is the reason why i will continue to go at your useless naive remarks...ive been doing that since i got there.

<<<< see those 4000+ posts over there....at least 3000 have been at imposters like you, even though you have a great pc

theres plenty of sparkle and glamour still there, in fact its been highlighted by not putting it with the boring pictures that were up there with them

The glamour is by how far the purple/blue bar far exceeds the pink bar and the sparkle is in the cards that annihilated that mayos and your excuses through out this whole competition.

i could have put up 2 inserts, 1 auto, 1 game used auto and the quad tag and still won....dont get it twisted if you think this competition is the reason why i will continue to go at your useless naive remarks...ive been doing that since i got there.

<<<< see those 4000+ posts over there....at least 3000 have been at imposters like you, even though you have a great pc

Lilred, drob, matt, you and I are all just making jokes here. I am still getting used to your sense of humor, it's tough for me though sometimes I actually think you are serious. Read my post again but this time laugh with it because it's just a joke. Just like everyone else here. Congrats, yes you win and yes you deserve it. No I don't think that your cards are any less sparkly or glamorous just joking. I will be glad to always spell it out for you mate. Smile and enjoy life . It's that simple.

plase dont put ideas in his head.. its already the size of a basketball after winning this james 'the beard' harden-less comp..

You know I :hearts: the beard pc but u know u'd have fallen to the great one!! Admin were going to change the name to slobscardtrader years ago but didn't want too much traffic coming to the site hence why I took over slobbykings

Back
Top Bottom