Official Sneakerheads Thread

Great pick up!!! They are a lovely looking kick!!!
I've been thinking about picking them up for a while..
PM me the cost, might get you to pick me up a pair.. IN MY SIZE. FOR ME TO WEAR. :rolleyes:
(if you don't mind, throw some xtra $ your way for the hassle)

Sorry Ben was $120 down from $240 reason probably being size 14 and last pair... :(

And the Bugs :cool:

Screen Shot 2014-01-12 at 7.53.54 PM.png

Excuse my noob-ness when it comes to "kicks"...... but can someone help me out with a couple of questions?? lol

What does "Deadstock" mean??

and do you guys actually play in these? Or just collect because of status? Looks??

I was contemplating getting the new Lebron XI in Graffiti but I want some more opinions on whether they are too heavy or not? I read they are very heavy on the base?
I currently wear D Rose 3.5s to play in and they are pretty good, also have some Crazylights too which are not quite as comfy, feel a little narrow at times, but I wanted to try a Nike shoe this time.

Any help you all can offer?

dead stock means they arent worn im quite sure, check the weight of the shoe of the lebrons and compare it to the weight of the crazy lights maybe

lebrons are also known to be generally quite comfy, but as i always do go to ur local footlocker, try it on then buy it online lol

i have the previous model and they are really nice :)

Errr, there is no previous model. They are the Kamikaze I's - the original and the best :) For some strange reason Reebok decided to retro release the Kamikaze II's (first) last year.
I got a pair of the II's in the Reignman colorway? with the authentic looking rain drops on them.. they are more comfortable this time round than back in 96 thats for sure! For some reason the orignal black/white/green colorway is a bit more sought after so a tad dearer, but I'm still waiting till they drop a bit in price before I cop them.

@drob50 Yes as Josh said, Deadstock means unworn in most circles. But some US sites claim DS only as an unworn shoe that is no longer available in retail stores. They instead refer to unworn as brand new in box (BNIB).

I also have a pair of Bron XI's and I think they are quite light for a shoe. Though I haven't worn anything that claim to be ultra-light basketball shoes to compare them with. If people think they are heavy shoes, try on some old Nike air uptempo stuff haha

yhe i mean the previous retro release hahah sorry yeh i know they released it earlier i just meant that i had the pair they released before thats all, have u bought them yet though ben?

No, the orignals are the Black/white/green. Then came the black/white, then black/red and black/blue. And from memory, they were the only colorways they ever did.

Now Reebok have released all types of colorways. I don't mind the Black Reign? or the 'Remember the Alamo' colorway which is in honor of Kemps San Antonio All Star game appearance (think thats his best AS Game), but I really think the 'Cement' ones are crud.

Back
Top Bottom