Official Sneakerheads Thread

Hey fellow Sneaker fans.
I'm looking to raise some funds for more cards so im willing to sell a few of my pairs of kicks.

DS Air force commanders (Billy Hoyle shoes from WMCJ) Size 11 - $240 with free shipping (thats $40 under retail and shipped to u!)
9.5/10 Size 11 Kobe nine Gold high - $240+shipping($20 unless pick up in Melbourne) Theses retailed at $280 and i have literally worn them once.
9.5/10 Carmine 6 Size 10.5 $240+shipping (Retail $220 but alot of hype around theses shoes) once again worn once and would PADS.
7/10 Infared 6 Size 11 (white infareds released earlier this year) $100+shipping($20 or pickup) i have worn them 3 times but there is a scratch and a scuff on the front of the top on left hand shoe.
8/10 Lebron Terracotta Warriors Size 10.5 $100+Shipping (worn about 5 times but shoe is to snug for me so it fits a size 10 nice.

if anyone is interested in anything tag me or pm me directly, if you feel my prices are to high (which i believe not to be the case then lmk and i will more than happy investigate that pricing as im a member of TKS & Soleinsiders and see the price the boys post on there), i think my prices are amazing and can provide receipt/box and also multiple photo's upon request.

Hey mate got a pic of the Carmine and the Infrareds?

Hey fellow Sneaker fans.
I'm looking to raise some funds for more cards so im willing to sell a few of my pairs of kicks.

DS Air force commanders (Billy Hoyle shoes from WMCJ) Size 11 - $240 with free shipping (thats $40 under retail and shipped to u!)
9.5/10 Size 11 Kobe nine Gold high - $240+shipping($20 unless pick up in Melbourne) Theses retailed at $280 and i have literally worn them once.
9.5/10 Carmine 6 Size 10.5 $240+shipping (Retail $220 but alot of hype around theses shoes) once again worn once and would PADS.
7/10 Infared 6 Size 11 (white infareds released earlier this year) $100+shipping($20 or pickup) i have worn them 3 times but there is a scratch and a scuff on the front of the top on left hand shoe.
8/10 Lebron Terracotta Warriors Size 10.5 $100+Shipping (worn about 5 times but shoe is to snug for me so it fits a size 10 nice.

if anyone is interested in anything tag me or pm me directly, if you feel my prices are to high (which i believe not to be the case then lmk and i will more than happy investigate that pricing as im a member of TKS & Soleinsiders and see the price the boys post on there), i think my prices are amazing and can provide receipt/box and also multiple photo's upon request.
I'll grab the Hoyle please @Grindnation

image.jpg
Whilst not Ball shoes, just picked these Originals Torsion Allegra's for $50! Flippin' love all these awesome 90's shoes out at the moment.

Last big release i went to for Jordan was the XI Lows. I got to TTP 6:30 AM and there was already 40 people in the line, the first 20 or so i believe camped out over night. I think you will need to get there earlier as i was talking to the guys from the city store today and TTP isn't getting a lot of sizes. 1-2 pairs max of each

Last edited:
Lat big release i went to for Jordan was the XI Lows. I got to TTP 6:30 AM and there was already 40 people in the line, the first 20 or so i believe camped out over night. I think you will need to get there earlier as i was talking to the guys from the city store today and TTP isn't getting a lot of sizes. 1-2 pairs max of each

Was this a Saturday release?

Back
Top Bottom