Official Real/Fake card Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's been a couple of fake logoman card come up on the bay lately. There were a couple of Skybox dual logoman cards being sold on ebay but someone actually owned the real one of them on HK and was blowing up about it. Could be one of these fakes.
The jersey around the logo looks way to sh!thouse to be legit surely????

There's been a couple of fake logoman card come up on the bay lately. There were a couple of Skybox dual logoman cards being sold on ebay but someone actually owned the real one of them on HK and was blowing up about it. Could be one of these fakes.
The jersey around the logo looks way to sh!thouse to be legit surely????

I've actually seen worse cut outs than that one, and the fact tha the back of the card states its a logoman card makes me think it's legit. Have a look at some cut outs from the 02-03 Topps jersey edition, some of the cut out are 10x worse than that one!

I've actually seen worse cut outs than that one, and the fact tha the back of the card states its a logoman card makes me think it's legit. Have a look at some cut outs from the 02-03 Topps jersey edition, some of the cut out are 10x worse than that one!
wouldn't it be numbered though?

Yeah i know the ones your talking about but the fabric wasn't all hanging out like that on them it was the card that was just cut dodgy. I don't know it just seems a little off to me as i've never seen another player of these either.

wouldn't it be numbered though?

Not necessarily, not all sets are numbered, the wording usually speaks for itself. Back in those days we had 1 logoman per set, not like thecurrent spgu! :lol:

---------- Post added 09-09-2009 at 06:13 PM ----------

Yeah i know the ones your talking about but the fabric wasn't all hanging out like that on them it was the card that was just cut dodgy. I don't know it just seems a little off to me as i've never seen another player of these either.

I know what your sayingabout the cut, but I've actually have seen dodgy fabrics also.

if you enlarge the pic, it looks like the top of the cut-out (on the card) is not straight either, it seems to drop to the right, like it has been made bigger

I say real, i've seen a few from that set with nice patches. They'd be pretty hard to fake aswell imo with the way the lettering is cut out on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom