Official Real/Fake card Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just looks too centered and perfectly placed to me. I'd be a sick card to own if it was legit though

Logoman is printed on the card, front and back...but no numbering may suggest that it was an un-issued (Fleer-auction type) card, with the Logoman inserted afterwards? I wouldn't have thought there would be any legitimate un-numbered logoman cards (happy to be proved wrong though).

Logoman is printed on the card, front and back...but no numbering may suggest that it was an un-issued (Fleer-auction type) card, with the Logoman inserted afterwards? I wouldn't have thought there would be any legitimate un-numbered logoman cards (happy to be proved wrong though).

Thats a good point stace! But the card does look in good shape, no edges looked tampered with.

im not an expert when it comes to cards, but man dont ALL logoman cards come numbered 1 of 1???? Cos yeh this one is listed as a 1 of 1, but the seller write that there is NO NUMBERING on the card. Plus if you look at his other auctions, you'll see he's got more of these LOGOMAN cards that are listed as 1/1 but DONT HAVE ANY 1/1 SERIAL NUMBER. whats up with that :blink:? my opinion is theres something fishy about em, unless topps dont label their logoman cards 1/1. Cos yeh Norm is right it says LOGOMAN PATCH on the card (front and back), but then when it comes to serial numbering theres nothing there. You reckon its backup stock from Topps that this bloke's managed to get a hold of??? Im puzzled with this one, should message the seller and see his opinion and theory as to why theres no numbering on any of his logoman cards he's sellin. id be cautious though.

What do you think about this one?

TONY PARKER 2007 08 UD EXQUISITE JERSEY PATCH AUTO /25
SERIAL #: 06/25
CARD/SET #: NP PA

jbhg.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom