Official Completed Sets Thread!!!

bargey

OzCardTrader
OK I dunno what's wrong with me, but I prefer to see completed sets rather than Player Collections... even though I have an Outlaw collection myself.

So I thought it would be a good idea to have a completed sets thread, where people can post their completed insert / auto / jersey / patch sets (certainly no base sets unless they're stuff like Exquisite).

Also it would be good if people could keep the image sizes manageable, say 250 pixels for the longest edge of a single card (that's what my initial post here is)...

So without further ado, my initial post in this thread, freshly completed today!!!

06-07 UD Black Quad Patches Completed Set (20 Cards) /50

udblack50.jpg

Nice stuff Ducky, I wanna see more like it. Stuff like Vlad's sig as well, completed player master sets from certain products!

Very nice Sets! I certainly love the look of completed sets together, it can be quite a rare sight. I am still in the process with most of my sets, but I have completed the Warm-Ups and Shooting Shirts 02-03 Upper Deck MVP Sets so far including all known swatch colour variations. They're in my PC bucket, don't have the time at the moment to do up an image lol.

Back
Top Bottom