Official 2018 NRL TLA Traders Thread (Sell Sheet Page 5)

For players who spent all if not most their career at that club it makes sense like Merritt or Cooper though
Yeah that’s a different story altogether. But to put 2 of one team and one of another when they have played for 3 clubs make 0 sense

Yeah that’s a different story altogether. But to put 2 of one team and one of another when they have played for 3 clubs make 0 sense
Depends on the player. for example Ennis was most known for captaining the Bulldogs and winning a premiership with Cronulla so even though he'd played for 3 other clubs you could probably get away with leaving them out, whereas someone like Scott Prince would need all 3 spots used for different clubs (won a comp with Tigers, was a founding player at the Titans and finished at Broncos)

Depends on the player. for example Ennis was most known for captaining the Bulldogs and winning a premiership with Cronulla so even though he'd played for 3 other clubs you could probably get away with leaving them out, whereas someone like Scott Prince would need all 3 spots used for different clubs (won a comp with Tigers, was a founding player at the Titans and finished at Broncos)
Like Cooper Cronk in the future, made a name for him self with Storm. Collected his retirement package from the Roosters :lol: (Sorry still bitter lol)

For players who spent all if not most their career at that club it makes sense like Merritt or Cooper though
I would still consider that damn lazy, because there is home and away jerseys, heritage, ANZAC Day, woman's round, indigenous round, rep jerseys; country, NSW, Australia, All Stars, dozens of variations over the years etc it shouldn't be hard to find a couple of different shots of them.

on the topic of card images I feel like I'd like the season to remember cards better if they put photos from the correct games on the cards. from memory the Braidon burns, alex johnston and vunivalu str cards don't and there's probably a few more. Maybe it's a bit nitpicky but i feel like that's something they should've got right personally

Hi all, first post and a new collector.

I've just started collecting 2018 Traders after collecting AFL cards for years.

I have no interest in buying boxes or cases but have had some luck with random packs from 7-11s around Melbourne. From approx 20-30 packs over the last week I've pulled 2x Predictors, 1x Retirements, 1x Silver signature and 2x Navy signatures.

Just wanted to ask about ratios as I find what's written on the back of packs quite ambiguous. With 2018 AFL cards for example, Select makes it clear that 1:216 packs (1:6 boxes) has a Platinum Brownlow Predictor.

Looking at the back of the Traders pack I literally have no idea what my odds are of pulling an Authentic Sig, Predictor, Dynamic Duo or Legends Signature.

Can anyone help me out? It would be great to know -

1) Does every box have a signature, eg navy, silver or authentic? If so what are the odds of pulling a silver or authentic (eg 1:2 box for silver or 1:4 box for authentic)?

2) if a box has a navy or silver signature is there any chance of it also containing a bigger hit like an Authentic, Dynamic or Legend?

3) likewise Retirement, if I pull one is there a chance of a bigger hit in the same box?

Any help would have been appreciated... for example this morning I pulled a silver signature from 5 packs from a full box at a 7-11 and was in two minds about whether to buy some more looking for a bigger hit.

I have no interest in buying boxes or cases but have had some luck with random packs from 7-11s around Melbourne. From approx 20-30 packs over the last week I've pulled 2x Predictors, 1x Retirements, 1x Silver signature and 2x Navy signatures.

Just wanted to ask about ratios as I find what's written on the back of packs quite ambiguous. With 2018 AFL cards for example, Select makes it clear that 1:216 packs (1:6 boxes) has a Platinum Brownlow Predictor.

Looking at the back of the Traders pack I literally have no idea what my odds are of pulling an Authentic Sig, Predictor, Dynamic Duo or Legends Signature.

1) Does every box have a signature, eg navy, silver or authentic? If so what are the odds of pulling a silver or authentic (eg 1:2 box for silver or 1:4 box for authentic)?

2) if a box has a navy or silver signature is there any chance of it also containing a bigger hit like an Authentic, Dynamic or Legend?

3) likewise Retirement, if I pull one is there a chance of a bigger hit in the same box?

Any help would have been appreciated... for example this morning I pulled a silver signature from 5 packs from a full box at a 7-11 and was in two minds about whether to buy some more looking for a bigger hit.

There are 1800 cases in circulation (12 boxes per case). Authentics are 1 per case (18 x 100)

Navy are 18 x 750 and silver are 18 x 500. So those fall almost 1 per box or 1 per 2 boxes respectively. Navy and silver boxes can contain bigger hits as well, I think you can still get bigger hits when boxes have retirements as well but not likely.

Hi. Wondering if someone on here could give me a price guide for a 2018 traders premiership predictor bulldogs. Low number 007. A little out of touch.Thanks in advance.

Hi. Wondering if someone on here could give me a price guide for a 2018 traders premiership predictor bulldogs. Low number 007. A little out of touch.Thanks in advance.
Low number is alright but not looking at all likely as a premiership contender, possibly looking around the $80-100 mark maybe more depending on how much someone wants the number

STILL have not found any in Perth. None of the likely newsagents here (only a few have had them in the past anyway) I've asked have any idea if they are even getting any.

Well done TLA - continue to screw WA. There ARE NRL fans over here too you know.
same as SA.
tHE ROOSTERS ARE ATTRACTING 15K + fans and we can't even get 1 packet of cards in of any set.
well done tla you have killed off more customers than you know AGAIN.

Kay, if you get any cards numbered 36, contact me asap, likewise if you get any souths cards numbered 18 ozcarder 3bet on here collects them.

Back
Top Bottom