Official 2018 NRL TLA Traders Thread (Sell Sheet Page 5)

Startoons - I don't get it.

Can someone explain the appeal?
Everyone is blowing up over all the parallels we produce , here’s a good idea !! Let’s make 4 of the same card but make them different colours lol
Apparently there's only supposed to be 1 per 18 starters and most newsagents don't get a full 18. So you might have to check out a few
I wonder why that is ?lol. Pinks have been pulled prior to delivery, wonder who would do such a thing ???

Not sure if someone has posted this info I found this on the Predictor Offer:

This is the deal on offer from TLA.

Re: 2018 Premiership Predictor Gold Set

Once again in 2018, TLA will be producing a special standalone set for collectors who obtain all 16 Premiership Predictor cards from the 2018 Traders Collection.

After taking into consideration collector feedback from 2017, the make-up of these sets will differ this year. As always, TLA takes on board both positive and negative feedback and attempts to use this feedback to continually improve our products.

As such, in 2018 the Gold Premiership Predictor sets will consist of the following:

• 16 individual cards – each card featuring the 2018 Team Photograph for each NRL club
  • Gold foil stamping and numbering of each set
  • Premium-style, high end collectable printing techniques (with specific detail of the finished product to be provided once the design is confirmed)
These sets will be strictly limited to 50, and individually numbered. Numbers will be allocated randomly to the 50 collectors who send in their complete sets of Predictors.

Collectors will need to send in all 16 predictors via registered post, as well as sending an email to [email removed by eBay] to register their details. Please include name, address, email and phone number in the email, as well as the tracking details for the cards being sent in.

Be sure to collect the full set of Predictors as soon as possible to ensure you get your hands on one of these premium sets!

Is it me or is their no offer of anything "premiership" orientated or is this specifically redeem all 20? Surely there's an offer for just the single Premiership Predictor winning card which you should get in addition to the Gold set if you send in all of them as well.

Last edited:
Has anyone seen a cotric or rapana authentic sig? I'm searching everything daily and have not seen one. I'm gonna need a bottle of vallium soon to calm down
Cotric came out the on Saturday in our 3 boxer Benny.

Found another home very very quickly.

Cotric came out the on Saturday in our 3 boxer Benny.

Found another home very very quickly.
Oooooh shit that sucks. I'm gonna have to buy another 2 phones and have them all set to different card sites. One top end, one eBay and one ozcardtrader then I will just dangle them off a straw hat in Front of my eyes at work .

Will probably still miss them :lol::lol::lol:

Oooooh s*** that sucks. I'm gonna have to buy another 2 phones and have them all set to different card sites. One top end, one eBay and one ozcardtrader then I will just dangle them off a straw hat in Front of my eyes at work .

Will probably still miss them :lol::lol::lol:

Bahahahahaha

STILL have not found any in Perth. None of the likely newsagents here (only a few have had them in the past anyway) I've asked have any idea if they are even getting any.

Well done TLA - continue to screw WA. There ARE NRL fans over here too you know.

Last edited:
STILL have not found any in Perth. None of the likely newsagents (only a few have had them in the past anyway) here I've asked have any idea if they are even getting any.

Well done TLA - continue to screw WA. There ARE NRL fans over here too you know.
I feel your pain, I have asked and been everywhere looking for the odd lose packet and haven’t turned up much. Think it might be the newsagents them selves not placing orders for them....?

STILL have not found any in Perth. None of the likely newsagents here (only a few have had them in the past anyway) I've asked have any idea if they are even getting any.

I know it small consolation but lots of the regular sellers on here have starter packs you can buy and even have them busted live.

I'm in NSW not far out of Sydney and haven't seen any starter packs either. I also note that it wouldn't matter anyway as people are driving store to store to search them for the Startoon cards anyway.

Ross

The supply of starter packs for newsagents obviously wasn't exhausted with the initial allocation. We only got allocated 1 box but I manged to order and receive another box.
I didnt take any notice of the of the first box but this one does say carton 758 of 1336 which would make the pink about 1 in 14 packs. They are obviously not allocated at any ratio to boxes as both we have received have still had the security seal in place and produced 2 & 3 pinks respectively from 18 packs to a box.

My local newsagent ordered me some more over a week ago, but still havent received any started packs
G&G are about 2 week lead time for orders, I didnt expect to see any until Monday but got a surprise when they arrived with this mornings delivery.

Any chance esp will be replacing these two cards?

I know alot people don’t approve of the players who play whole careers at one club then change a few games and the card is then tagged with their new team but was this deliberate for these cards to do tupou with two sharks and no knights photo but still be a knights card and idris a tigers card with no tigers image?

F754981C-B3EC-4902-B860-72A63AC113DC.png

34A70928-0328-4CFA-AFA2-AF5EECDA4EF7.png

Except they usually at least hve the jersey of the card emblem in one of them, they didnt for these two

Back
Top Bottom