Official 2016/17 Tap N Play Cricket Trading Card Thread

@Keatoboy I like the Occassional teepee
image.jpeg

I'm curious to know how many people are going to chase the gold parallels! Has anyone completed a set from last year or even the year before in the gold parallels?

I'm curious to know how many people are going to chase the gold parallels! Has anyone completed a set from last year or even the year before in the gold parallels?

I think it's going to depend on what the gold parallels look like this year. If they are simply a gold border I don't think I'd bother trying to chase a complete set, and will just try for some complete team sets. IMO there looks like some better insert cards in this upcoming release to focus effort (& coin) on.

Did manage to get a complete set of golds from last year's release (2015/16) but it took a lot of time & coin to acheive it.

In terms of the 2014/15 release still chasing 13 golds to complete that set, which is pretty good all things considered. I believe there is a collector who is down to needing 7 or so golds (that's the best I've heard of), but I think we are now just chasing our tails with that first release at this stage.

I need about 20 odd for 2014/15 and I have completed the set for 2015/16.

Not sure of this years as won't be able to get a master set like I have last year so why chase them with no hope of completing the full set?

I think your right about the 14/15 release, I've only recently got back into collecting and missed the release all together. Only collecting 3 teams, completed silver for one team and need a handful of silvers to complete the other two but would have been lucky to have found half a dozen golds all up.

Let me know numbers you need from 14/15 Mike as one of my local newsagents has two or three boxes still on the counter and has previously offered them to me at a discounted rate
Hey Brendan,

If you decide to get any packs/boxes, I have a mate who is chasing number 14 in the Silvers from the 2016/16 release if you pull one. It's the last one they need.

Hey Brendan,

If you decide to get any packs/boxes, I have a mate who is chasing number 14 in the Silvers from the 2016/16 release if you pull one. It's the last one they need.

Just for info... There was no card #14 (nor #61 or Super Stars #5) in that release. Those cards were to be Phil Hughes but pulled from the release at the request of Cricket Australia, and no replacement cards were issued.

Just for info... There was no card #14 (nor #61 or Super Stars #5) in that release. Those cards were to be Phil Hughes but pulled from the release at the request of Cricket Australia, and no replacement cards were issued.
My bad, thought they were 15/16 release. Didn't read the post properly. Cheers

You've got to hand it to Tap N Play - the players they have got to sign cards in last year's release and the upcoming one have been top quality :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom