Official 2016/17 Tap N Play Cricket Trading Card Thread

Just looking at this, so the only guarantee's in a box are 1 x young star, 1 x match winner and 3 x memorable moments cards, am i right? Might pass if that's the case. Will stick to buying old Futera inserts and AFL Future Force boxes. Picked up 2 boxes last year and the cards were so underwhelming i struggled to see myself buying more. I like the idea of the higher end inserts like patch cards etc, but struggle to see any value in a box worth around $160-$180.
Completely understand you mate. I get the price going up because there's better value but not by so much. I mean look at the SEP BBL release... Guaranteed 1 or 2 sigs per box, and a shirt patch card as well one of the best insert sets I've seen so far and they were only $140 a box. Hopefully the quality of the cards is top notch for this much money.

Thanks @Bronco79 for posting the checklist :thumbsup: This is going to make for a good chase to find cards.

@Matt26 is it possible to clarify the jersey/player numbers that are going to be used for the Gold jersey cards?
As I understand it the player number will determine how many gold cards are available- ranging from #/77 down to #/1.

I have compiled the following based on what I believe to be the respective player number - of course happy to be corrected by those more knowledgeable of such things.

But there looks to be some double-up of player numbers - # 8 has been worn by Mitch Marsh (Aus ODI) & Ellyse Perry (S Star), & #77 has been worn by both Alyssa Healy (S Stars) & Sean Abbott (Syd 6's)

Card # || Team || Player || Jersey/Player #

JNG-01 || Aus ODI || Steve Smith || 49

JNG-02 || Aus ODI || Nathan Lyon || 67

JNG-03 || Aus ODI || Mitchell Marsh || 8

JNG-04 || Aus ODI || Shaun Marsh || 9

JNG-05 || Aus ODI || Glenn Maxwell || 32

JNG-06 || Aus T20 || James Faulkner || 44

JNG-07 || Aus T20 || Aaron Finch || 5

JNG-08 || Aus T20 || Usman Khawaja || 1

JNG-09 || Aus T20 || David Warner || 31

JNG-10 || Aus T20 || Meg Lanning || 17

JNG-11 || S Star || Ellyse Perry || 8

JNG-12 || S Star || Alyssa Healy || 77

JNG-13 || Adel Str || Kane Richardson || 23

JNG-14 || Bris Ht || Chris Lynn || 50

JNG-15 || Hob H || Dan Christian || 54

JNG-16 || Melb R || Dwayne Bravo || 47

JNG-17 || Melb S || Peter Handscomb || 54

JNG-18 || Perth S || Adam Voges || 32

JNG-19 || Syd 6’s || Sean Abbott || 77

JNG-20 || Syd Th || Clint McKay || 27

Thanks @Bronco79 for posting the checklist :thumbsup: This is going to make for a good chase to find cards.

@Matt26 is it possible to clarify the jersey/player numbers that are going to be used for the Gold jersey cards?
As I understand it the player number will determine how many gold cards are available- ranging from #/77 down to #/1.

I have compiled the following based on what I believe to be the respective player number - of course happy to be corrected by those more knowledgeable of such things.

But there looks to be some double-up of player numbers - # 8 has been worn by Mitch Marsh (Aus ODI) & Ellyse Perry (S Star), & #77 has been worn by both Alyssa Healy (S Stars) & Sean Abbott (Syd 6's)

Card # || Team || Player || Jersey/Player #

JNG-01 || Aus ODI || Steve Smith || 49

JNG-02 || Aus ODI || Nathan Lyon || 67

JNG-03 || Aus ODI || Mitchell Marsh || 8

JNG-04 || Aus ODI || Shaun Marsh || 9

JNG-05 || Aus ODI || Glenn Maxwell || 32

JNG-06 || Aus T20 || James Faulkner || 44

JNG-07 || Aus T20 || Aaron Finch || 5

JNG-08 || Aus T20 || Usman Khawaja || 1

JNG-09 || Aus T20 || David Warner || 31

JNG-10 || Aus T20 || Meg Lanning || 17

JNG-11 || S Star || Ellyse Perry || 8

JNG-12 || S Star || Alyssa Healy || 77

JNG-13 || Adel Str || Kane Richardson || 23

JNG-14 || Bris Ht || Chris Lynn || 50

JNG-15 || Hob H || Dan Christian || 54

JNG-16 || Melb R || Dwayne Bravo || 47

JNG-17 || Melb S || Peter Handscomb || 54

JNG-18 || Perth S || Adam Voges || 32

JNG-19 || Syd 6’s || Sean Abbott || 77

JNG-20 || Syd Th || Clint McKay || 27

Those numbers look correct and what I believe the Golds will be numbered to.

First Breaks have now been listed in the selling section of the forums (and on the Diggaz website)

We have a 2-Box Break and a 3-Box Break listed to start with.

New breaks will be added as required and we're currently expecting to receive this release in approx 2 weeks. Hopefully we can fill a few and have a big night of breaks to start the release off with a bang!

(Some will call the copying of my post in the A-League thread lazy, I'll call it efficient :p )

A quick tag of some collectors who got involved last year just in case you're interested - @May-Z @mounteverest @3bet @Dan2224 @pommiealex @Angry @Parrapaul @Bronco79 @allrounder @owen21 @Matty76 @Wheeldude @0kramrajnoc @aussiecricketer

Cricket Silver and Backs
A few people have asked about the SILVER GAME CARDS and backs for the Big Bash League and Cricket Cards this year so I have attached pictures of both.
The GAME CARDS will link to our new collectors App being launched in late November.
Over time collectors will be able to use the App for a number of exciting new games and exclusive digital products released as events happen.
ENJOY!

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
With the imminent release of our much anticipated Cricket@ and Hyundai A-League & FFA trading card series, we take great delight in sharing photos of our signing sessions with you plus adding a little information about the players.
Travis Head is a rising star for Australia and the Adelaide Strikers. Recently in and ODI match in Sri-Lanka, Travis scored 45 off 18 balls and with Glenn Maxwell achieved the fastest century partnership in T20 history, at a strike rate of 250.
Travis is an absolute gentleman and still only 22 with a birthday due in December.
When we spoke about his career it was interesting to hear that Travis was not a junior cricket star but only came into his own around 17 and 18 after "a lot of hard work in the nets" in Adelaide. A great lesson for aspiring cricketers that they need to work hard in order to "follow their dreams". A great story!
It is an honour and pleasure to have Travis as part of Big Bash League Signings this year.

Back
Top Bottom