Official 2015-16 NBA Season Thread

Plus Saric is finally coming over, and with that I'm going to say that the ROY winner will be one of Simmons, Embiid or Saric, and I'm thinking Nik Stauskas is a chance for MIP.

Talk about group break prices for the Sixers...

Not buying the Stauskas thing, and Saric will have too much bench time to really be a threat for ROY. Embiid I doubt will be ready until late November / early December so that could hurt his chances.

big IF on Embiid. Okafor can still score, especially now with simmons passing. Noel to back up the C or start at the PF.
Id also have kept MCW on the roster.
How do the 76ers stay alive and draw a crowd.

Yeah I think they quit on MCW too early. Get value for Okafor and keep Noel and Embiid IF they had to chose. Man I hope Embiid gets some run and doesn't end up a Greg Oden, seems like a great prospect.

What did they get for mcw?

February 19, 2015: As part of a 3-team trade, traded by the Philadelphia 76ers to the Milwaukee Bucks; the Milwaukee Bucks traded Brandon Knightand Kendall Marshall to the Phoenix Suns; the Phoenix Suns traded Tyler Ennis and Miles Plumleeto the Milwaukee Bucks; and the Phoenix Sunstraded a future 1st round draft pick to the Philadelphia 76ers. (PHI 1st round pick received from PHO is LAL's and is top-5 protected in 2015 and top-3 protected in 2016 & 2017.)

16003089_10154939437736350_8163605795892590494_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom