Official 2015-16 NBA Season Thread

may as well write off the bulls this year,

knee injury after knee injury, our medical staff must be useless,
need to fire garpax too,

Dubs are now 50-0 in their past fifty home games. The last time they lost was on January 31st...2015!!! That's unthinkable. Huge, huge, game coming up in San Antonio in a couple of days with both teams having unblemished records this season. I am not of the foregone conclusion that Dubs will win it all this year. I think if the Spurs meet them in the Conference Finals, with both teams healthy, the Spurs will eke through.

Dubs are now 50-0 in their past fifty home games. The last time they lost was on January 31st...2015!!! That's unthinkable. Huge, huge, game coming up in San Antonio in a couple of days with both teams having unblemished records this season. I am not of the foregone conclusion that Dubs will win it all this year. I think if the Spurs meet them in the Conference Finals, with both teams healthy, the Spurs will eke through.

REGULAR SEASON home games. They lost at home twice in last years playoffs, Grizzlies and Cavs from memory.

REGULAR SEASON home games. They lost at home twice in last years playoffs, Grizzlies and Cavs from memory.
Correct, regular season only, stretching back to last season. The first team in any of the 4 major sports in the US to make such a streak.

i dont have the total number but the spurs are undefeated at home since the start of march last year too, with the exception of 2 playoff games

Massive game tomorrow, I cannot wait.

It sounds like no Bogut for GS though. They already have Ezeli out also.

Looking forward to seeing Kawhi dominate. Spurs to win I hope:)

i dont have the total number but the spurs are undefeated at home since the start of march last year too, with the exception of 2 playoff games
43 regular season home game winning streak, just one shy of the Bulls for second longest..

Massive game tomorrow, I cannot wait.

It sounds like no Bogut for GS though. They already have Ezeli out also.

Looking forward to seeing Kawhi dominate. Spurs to win I hope:)
Dubs more importantly missing their Finals MVP still. Spurs to win and keep their home game streak intact with some home cooking calls. Dubs haven't won in SA in over 9 years!

And that streak will continue. Bogut and Iggy are big pieces to replace, and I doubt they can find replacements easily. I'm pretty sure the Spurs have an edge in this, the Dubs are underdogs.

Curry has been held in check the whole game thus far. Missed couple of open looks but for the most part, they're running two guys at him forcing him to work and getting a body on him. He's too good to be stopped the whole game though.

I think that the Dubs need to run plays for everyone else besides Curry. Curry is just forcing the flow and he is expanding a lot of energy just getting the ball before they force him to give it up again. Run a play for Draymond and Green. Outstanding defence so far, Dubs scored more points in the first quarter against Dallas vs the entire half against the Spurs.

Looks like they kept it alive without the home cooking! :)
Sure did, in fact, some dubious calls going against the Spurs helped keep the Dubs in it. Great defensive effort from the Spurs to really throw different bodies at Steph, double teaming, trapping and helping out on penetration. Paddy, Parker, Aldridge, Kawhi all had some time on him. And the Spurs just killed them on the boards too.

Great game today. The Lakers, now Spurs, have found the secret to shitting down the Warriors, so I'm expecting at least three more Warriors losses for the remainder of the season now that he can be shut down.

Back
Top Bottom