Official 2014 NBA All Star Weekend Thread - SPOILERS

Don't agree with Wall, Lillard or McLemore! Although they would probably be better than Chase Budinger! lol

Where is Gerald Green???

I hope the have Belinelli and Korver in the 3pt comp, along with Kyrie!

For me the dunk comp isn't just about seeing awesome dunks(can see plenty of them on youtube). I want to see SUPERSTARS dunking, just like the good old days.

i wish they would too! it's ridiculous that they don't want to! i'll make do with people that WANT to do it and put on a show otherwise.

Don't agree with Wall, Lillard or McLemore! Although they would probably be better than Chase Budinger! lol

Where is Gerald Green???

Lillard was a bad choice imo

Wall and McLemore are both really athletic so hopefully some nice dunks

I think Gerald Green said that he doesn't like the dunk contest set up and would not enter it or something like that

Lillard was a bad choice imo

Wall and McLemore are both really athletic so hopefully some nice dunks

I think Gerald Green said that he doesn't like the dunk contest set up and would not enter it or something like that

http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba/2013/10/gerald-green-done-with-and-sick-of-the-dunk-contest/

Gerald Green Done With and Sick of the Dunk Contest

Despite being one of the League’s highest leapers, Gerald Green says he is just sick and tired of the NBA’s dunk contest. (We’ll always have the immortal Cupcake Jam, Gerald!) From the Suns’ team website: “I hate talking about the dunk contest. I’m just so sick of the dunk contest. I’m done with that. That point of my life I’m over with. Last year I tried to do a dunk no one has ever seen before. I wasn’t successful in it. That was the end of that book. I close the book, threw it in the treasure (chest), locked the key, threw it in the ocean and will never see it again. I’ll never be in a dunk contest again. I don’t ever want to be a part of it.”

Grant Hill and Chris Webber picking Rising Star teams today

RisingStarsPool.JPG

@AlexKennedyNBA: This is the first time in 26 years that 3 All-Stars are competing in dunk contest (1998: Clyde Drexler, Michael Jordan, Dominique Wilkins).

Predictions -

All Star Game - West wins, Curry or Durant MVP
Rising Stars Game - Team Hill, Lillard MVP
Shooting Stars Challenge - Who's competing? lol
Taco Bell - Oladipo
3-Point Contest - Curry
Slam Dunk - Hopefully McLemore, but most likely George

Back
Top Bottom