Official 2014-15 NBA Regular Season Thread

For me, this trade makes very little sense for anyone at this point, there must be more to it

to me its basically a "dont piss off lebron" trade. Bron did not like waiters.

Apparently Phil has shipped out 3 knicks players. Speculation (only) that the third is Dalembert to the cavs.

Waiters should get a starting role at SG in OKC. OKC are so cheap.

The knicks are in total tank mode, Reggie should put up big numbers for a truly awful team.

Shump to start at SG and JR off the bench, possibly fixing some of the bench depth issues.

Shump starting makes sense basketball wise, but all I see is JR not getting all the shots he wants and becoming upset, probably pissing off Lebron anyway. I hope for JR's sake, the Cavs trade him again somewhere else

Shump starting makes sense basketball wise, but all I see is JR not getting all the shots he wants and becoming upset, probably pissing off Lebron anyway. I hope for JR's sake, the Cavs trade him again somewhere else

These types of deals have never worked out well for Cleveland anyway. See the Antwan Jamison, Mo Williams & Shaq trades.

Wow the smith contract was a killer, in order to dump it they had to give up shumpert, Knicks better score big this offseason, as the lakers found out, you can have all the money, but you still have to get them to come, cavs and thunder are huge winners, thunder gave up scrubs and cavs give up a head case for another head case but got a good you player in shumpert, well the Knicks did get that second rounder lmao

Been talk for the last 2 months that Phil wanted Shumpert off the books and possibly Hardaway also. Can't imagine the Knicks being a 500+ team for the next 4-5 years

Last edited:
Cavs get more shooting from the arc with JR. At least Cleveland has no night spots for jr to get into sh!t.

Back
Top Bottom