Official 2013-14 Playoffs Thread - SPOILERS!

Good effort by Brooklyn to get close to tying the series up, better luck next time..Heat heading into the Eastern Conference is nothing unexpected, Game 6, maybe.

Calm down there Gary, you also said that the Nets would win or it would be a long series.

I'm not sure there's an NBA team that DOESN'T rely on hitting 3's in the last. They all need to hit them.

I just saw the game! LeBron took over!

That was impressive, haven't seen LeBron do that in a long time, what was most impressive to me was him calling for the ball in the last 2 minutes and then getting that play drawn up for HIM, even though he kicked to Bosh and he finally hit that 3...The play was for LeBron!

I just want to see LeBron finish what he starts and this time he did!

Kidd is a moron, you can't let LeBron do that all game long without sending a double team way earlier on each play, LeBron will feed off that and come out the next game just as hungry...

Kidd just created a monster, unless Brooklyn shoots lights out in the next game, I could see LeBron having another great game...

@drobfan8

As for the series and that game and the way it was played, well I wasn't too far off, I was expecting Kidd to sort a better way to double LeBron and pressure him, but instead he lets him lose completely...I know what Kidd was thinking, hey lets make LeBron beat us, which isn't a bad idea in the playoffs as LeBron is sometimes put off when being let lose to shoot...Well, he made them pay this time!

As for Miami and the 3 ball in close games...
I haven't seen a team that hit's 3's like they do to win close games, they seem to change their game and in the closing minutes and they don't go to LeBron or Wade to score at the rim, instead, they normally create open 3's for Ray,Bosh...

It's gonna be 4-1 Heat, that's a flogging. Nets really are actually too old and not Spurs old.

Huge games today.

Not sure Clips winning game 4 was a sign they can turn it around or if they just got lucky. OKC has outplayed them for 3 games in a row now. I guess that game showed that can win with KD and WBrook going off, but they can't win if OKC's bench also provide points.

I think Indy seem to be on track, I would have liked to have seen the young Wiz in the East Finals but Indy still have too much going for them. They should close it out today and then we get to see some East Finals over the weekend:)

@NBAonTNT: "We were robbed." -Doc Rivers on #InsidetheNBA now #NBAPlayoffs

@ESPNNBA: "Let's take away the replay system. Because that's our ball, we win the game. And we got robbed because of that call." - Doc Rivers

Doc Rivers after game comments:

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:10929586

Refs:

9wrLJ7u.jpg

Last edited:
Pacers getting KILLED on the boards! 51-15
Lost it 62-23 at full time. The pacers have a big call to make with Hibbert at seasons end. Not sure what they will do as Hibbert has been useless, Stephenson and been rubbing his teammates the wrong way and hasnt really played good enough in the post season. Will they make moves in the off season cos this team for me is only going to implode even more. Hope the coach grows some balls and starts Scola in the next game and make Hibbert sit and play off the bench cos so far his numbers say he's lucky to get minutes at all.

CP3 with the best game winner I have ever seen him do!! It was GREAT to watch!

Adam your hate for the Clips is getting a little boring.
You're getting up there with the Miami fans that carry on, ha ha.

I HATE the calls that were made down the stretch of the OKC game, but I don't think the Clips can blame anybody but themselves.

Refs constantly go with momentum, they're suckers. Cp3 was right in the press conference, he should not have let it be in their hands. Make Westbrook make that shot.

Cp3 would love to have the last minute or so back. Wow.

Adam your hate for the Clips is getting a little boring.
You're getting up there with the Miami fans that carry on, ha ha.

I HATE the calls that were made down the stretch of the OKC game, but I don't think the Clips can blame anybody but themselves.

Refs constantly go with momentum, they're suckers. Cp3 was right in the press conference, he should not have let it be in their hands. Make Westbrook make that shot.

Cp3 would love to have the last minute or so back. Wow.

Pffft.... you think that is boring? Yet you are happy to watch CP3 flop and create contact for the foul all the time? I thought you were a basketball fan??

Pffft.... you think that is boring? Yet you are happy to watch CP3 flop and create contact for the foul all the time? I thought you were a basketball fan??

When did I say I like to watch CP3 flop? You follow the Spurs like I do, they have plenty of floppers and a long history of it.

Give it a rest mate.

We get it, you don't like the Clips, flopping blah, blah, blah. But do we have to see it every day and on multiple forums?

Why can't you just go back to ramming home how great the Spurs are:p

When did I say I like to watch CP3 flop? You follow the Spurs like I do, they have plenty of floppers and a long history of it.

Give it a rest mate.

We get it, you don't like the Clips, flopping blah, blah, blah. But do we have to see it every day and on multiple forums?

Why can't you just go back to ramming home how great the Spurs are:p
If you don't like it, just don't read it!

I am a passionate basketball fan and that really gets my goat, so I talk about it. Aside from today's game thread, I rarely even comment on Clippers game threads so you are definitely embellishing it!

Back
Top Bottom