Official 2013-14 Playoffs Thread - SPOILERS!

Good game brewing between OKC and Clips. Both teams trading punches and keeping it close. KD with the filthy crossover on Dudley, put about 15 feet between him and Dudley after the move.

Stupid sequence, foul Paul on 3 pointer, get a technical foul then foul Crawford on 3 pointer. That may be the game right there, what a waste.

just realised sefolosha is the only player in the nba whose surname contains an anagram of "a$$hole". I play too much scrabble.
You can also use the leftover fo
F.O A$$hole!

I imagine a lot of players say the non-abbreviated form to him as well.

You have Derek Fisher, you might want to leave that argument.

Tough win by OKC. I expected the Clips to go up here.

End of the 3rd they looked good.

And Indy are back, wow.

I didn't notice Derek all game (at all, which is a good thing), but I sure noticed Griffin throwing his head back seconds after being screened and winning a foul late in the game that even JVG called a flop...

I keep changing my mind over OKC, when the Clippers had the Sterling issue I wanted them to win, now after seeing KD's MVP speech I'm totally in ore of the way he handles himself and how much of a class act he truly is both on and off the court....

Nothing would be better than seeing a guy like KD with the help of Westbrook win it all this year...

With KD being at the top of his game it would be great to have a class act being the face of the league instead of the child that's been there for past few years...

KD you're all class.

Back
Top Bottom