Official 2013-14 Playoffs Thread - SPOILERS!

@ByTimReynolds: Some aggregate scores so far:

Hawks 372, Pacers 370.
Raptors 372, Nets 370.
Thunder 392, Griz 384.
Blazers 473, Rockets 466.

This is nuts.

@ByTimReynolds: There were 9 overtime games in the entirety of the 2013 NBA playoffs. Been 7 already this year. We still have May and June to go.

@ByTimReynolds: Some aggregate scores so far:

Hawks 372, Pacers 370.
Raptors 372, Nets 370.
Thunder 392, Griz 384.
Blazers 473, Rockets 466.

This is nuts.

@ByTimReynolds: There were 9 overtime games in the entirety of the 2013 NBA playoffs. Been 7 already this year. We still have May and June to go.
I saw that the Blazers/Rockets also got the record for the most OT games in a series. 3/4 so far :woot:

Loving Portland at the moment. Aldridge and Lillard are great to watch. And Batum! Might start looking at some of his cards soon.

Fell short. hawks up 3-2 going back home. Hibbert 12mins....

@GottliebShow: Roy Hibbert was just 10pts and 10 rebounds shy of a double double tonight #Pacers

Spurs with another lucky escape. Mavs are playing great and could easily face been through to round 2 by now

And how about that douchebag Blair getting ejected for kicking Splitter?

Not hard to work out what's going wrong with Indiana, with a quick look at the starting 5 box score. I can't believe that useless sasquatch is still starting.

JR2gHPS.png

Pacers got shot out of the game with Atlanta hitting too many 3's in the 2nd, was glad to see them come back and get it a bit closer...

I still have faith in them regardless of how bad it looks now...they've survived this before!

Time for them to show us what they're made of, a back to back to save the season!

League Pass users help!!!

I have been re-watching most of the games later in the day but I keep getting drop-outs 2-3 a game...

Is there a way to restart the games from where ever I was up to in the reply?

Without going back to the start?

League Pass users help!!!

I have been re-watching most of the games later in the day but I keep getting drop-outs 2-3 a game...

Is there a way to restart the games from where ever I was up to in the reply?

Without going back to the start?
you mean aside from using the timeline and clicking on the part of the game you want?

you mean aside from using the timeline and clicking on the part of the game you want?

Yeah that freezers on me all the time, I get an error message and have to start over again scanning through to the time I was at...

I just wish there was some way for it to automatically start where it stopped!

Obviously not!

POS internet connection is likely the issue...

Yeah that freezers on me all the time, I get an error message and have to start over again scanning through to the time I was at...

I just wish there was some way for it to automatically start where it stopped!

Obviously not!

POS internet connection is likely the issue...
if the actual interface is freezing up it's probably not a connection issue, maybe try a different browser? i have had some problems with Firefox and had to switch to Chrome.

if the actual interface is freezing up it's probably not a connection issue, maybe try a different browser? i have had some problems with Firefox and had to switch to Chrome.

I'm having the issues with the Apple TV, I normally watch the games on the TV, I don't have as many freezers on the computer, but I do get them...

The Internet connection where I live is the worst, it drops out all the time...

I just figured there might be a way to reconnect to where ever I was up to during these drop outs without having to scan through it all again!

Mean while I have had 3 drop outs watching the Spurs game!

If it keeps up I'm flying to the U.S and watching them live....(I wish)

Back
Top Bottom