Official 2013-14 NBA Regular Season Thread - SPOILERS!

Just read the Rose story on NBA/ESPN/etc etc.. man what a shame.. Left leg then right.. feel so bad for Rose, team-mates, fans.. such a terrible thing to happen AGAIN.
yeah that just sucks - particularly for a guy with that much talent who is so competitive. Regardless of which team you support, never good seeing champions go down like that.

Shattered for d rose everything crossed its not as bad as they say, only thing I can take from his reaction is he's staying positive. That could mean he's just accepting as he knows hat to do to get back and feel better than before or it doesn't feel the same as left knee when it happened. Either way very anxious for a report from MRI.

Iggy down too

Andre Iguodala had his pass intercepted by Los Angeles Lakers guard Xavier Henry with 3:25 left in the third quarter. He was running back on transition defense when, suddenly, he started limping and grabbed for his left hamstring. He began hopping on his one good leg toward the bench. Iguodala is a physical specimen among elite athletes. So if he is reacting that way, you know something’s wrong. Sure enough, it was. He felt a pop. “That’s what I felt, so that’s why I was so concerned,” Iguodala said. “I knew it was something. Normally I can just run it off or it’ll go away. But once I heard it pop, I knew it was serious.” Contra Costa Times - See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.89uga4UI.dpuf

Chicago Bulls point guard Derrick Rose injured his right knee during the third quarter of Friday night's 98-95 loss to the Portland Trail Blazers and did not return. The 2011 NBA MVP was taken to the locker room at the end of the third quarter, putting barely any weight on the injured leg. Following the game, he left the trainer's room on crutches and appeared to be in considerable pain. Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau said Rose will have an MRI on his right knee Saturday in Los Angeles after flying there with the team. ESPN.com - See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.89uga4UI.dpuf

This always happens after a bad injury, the other leg goes under the added pressure of trying to take it easy on the bad leg. Glad it isn't another ACL, that would have really been devastating

Some positives from the terrible effort put in by the Cavs today

Bynum played extremely well, especially coming off a back to back. His been dominating in the post lately and looks good. We need to give him the ball early against Miami, as he should dominate Mimi's bigs. Feed him the ball early and get the Heat in foul trouble.

Bennett looked as comfortably as he ever has this season. Was shooting the ball without thinking about it and was hitting his shots. Hopefully this gives him some confidence and hopefully Mike Brown plays him, ffs!!!

Delly also played well, looks like he's secured a role in Mike Browns rotation but I still think he is better suited off the bench. Energy player off the bench, what we need. Delly can do that for us.

Apart from that everyone plays sh!t. Terrible game to watch. No effort put in, pretty worrying stuff. I know it's early but two 30 point losses....man.

Does this mean Rose will miss the whole season?
Or approx how long will he be out?
Anyone know??

update;

Chicago Bulls superstar Derrick Rose will have surgery to repair a torn meniscus he suffered after injuring his right knee, sidelining him indefinitely. It is unclear when – or if – Rose will return this season. Rose underwent a MRI in Los Angeles on Saturday afternoon, where the torn cartilage was diagnosed. Yahoo! Sports - See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.WAwCdGhz.dpuf

Chicago Bulls superstar Derrick Rose will have surgery to repair a torn meniscus he suffered after injuring his right knee, sidelining him indefinitely. It is unclear when – or if – Rose will return this season. Rose underwent a MRI in Los Angeles on Saturday afternoon, where the torn cartilage was diagnosed. Yahoo! Sports - See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.WAwCdGhz.dpuf

Back
Top Bottom