Official 2013-14 NBA Regular Season Thread - SPOILERS!

One day after playing 5-on-5 for the first time in nearly seven months, Kobe Bryant returned to Los Angeles Lakers practice Wednesday, experiencing "no setbacks" according to coach Mike D'Antoni. While the excitement around the team is palpable anticipating when Bryant will progress from practice to appearing in an actual game, D'Antoni is still preaching patience regarding the five-time champion. "I want to be a little careful because we're going to have a few games before he comes back," D'Antoni said. ESPN.com - See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.ha6weFdy.dpuf

What a game by Bogut!! He took control of the team with Curry out.
I know Iggy was the primary ball handler, but Bogut was barking the orders all night!

I know it was a loss, but it was a huge game from him!

Got a little bored this arvo and put together some MJ fan art (digital artwork).

1398504_176582185874522_706900017_o.jpg

@slobbythegreat is at this Knicks game the lucky bugger
I was there too! Slow start by the Pacers, but George was clutch when the game was on the line. Great game to see live. Also bumped into Steve Smith on the way out, walked half a block with him chatting about the game. Nice night.

Gilbert Arenas tells TMZ Sports ... his NBA playing days are OVER for good ... even though he's still slated to make nearly $40 MILLION from the league. 31-year-old Arenas (who played pro ball in China last year) was leaving Philippe Chow last night when he broke the news ... telling us he's not only done with the NBA -- but might be retiring from pro basketball altogether. TMZ.com - See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.DOWGXge8.dpuf

I was watching the Spurs vs Griz and saw Gasols knee buckle and was so nervous for him that it was something big. I like him, he is a good honest hard working player.
After the game I went looking for an injury update as found that he has likely torn his MCL and will miss 10 weeks??

But more so, I read about Rose AND Iggy!! Wtf???

Devastated to hear about Rose in particular! Likely another ACL! That is just fucking cruel!!
Hope it is a false alarm, REALLY hope it is!

I hope so too, 2moro we will know but man on my Facebook there heaps of haters, and I just think this guy worked so hard for his return how can anyone be happy about this on him or any player in that case...man some f**ked up people out there

I guess if there has to be one NBA superstar that has a shortened career, it's good that it is the one with the financial security of the largest shoe deal ever!!

Back
Top Bottom