Official 2013-14 NBA Regular Season Thread - SPOILERS!

I believe San Antonio have locked up the number one seed with their come from behind win against the Suns..all the oldies are done for the season..

Lot of quality teachers to learn from on his team...

Pfffft, aren't you a LeBron/heat fan? Don't think you can talk about flopping.

Spurs lost that tag years ago once Manu cut it out.

Patty gets loads of charge calls, so I'll give him the benefit on a flop every now and then.

Some big games todays. Brewer 51, Curry triple dub, Drummond 26 + 26, Valanciunas 14 + 21, Noah 4 points off another triple dub, Harden 33p, 8 r, 10a and 6 steals, Dieng 12p and 20 boards, Bledsoe 30p, 11r, 9a and 3 steals

Pfffft, aren't you a LeBron/heat fan? Don't think you can talk about flopping.

Spurs lost that tag years ago once Manu cut it out.

Patty gets loads of charge calls, so I'll give him the benefit on a flop every now and then.
The Heat have got a more well rounded flopping squad, you've got LeBron and Battier at forward, Bosh at center and Wade at guard. Still trying to get that damn Rio to buy into the team flopping concept.

The Heat have got a more well rounded flopping squad, you've got LeBron and Battier at forward, Bosh at center and Wade at guard. Still trying to get that damn Rio to buy into the team flopping concept.

Ha ha, gold.

The flopping game is risky business, nail it and it can be a nice momentum changer, fail and you look like an idiot and you lose respect.

He has none, kind of like how the Suns have no excuse for losing. Leonard destroyed them nearing the end of the 4th and Green did it all game.

The atmosphere also seemed electric at today's game (watching on tv). I guess it was because of the big comeback.

The spurs are looking tough to beat and I'm starting to believe that Kawhi can be the next main guy in SA

The atmosphere also seemed electric at today's game (watching on tv). I guess it was because of the big comeback.

The spurs are looking tough to beat and I'm starting to believe that Kawhi can be the next main guy in SA

Yeah they looked really good coming back from being down 19, I just knew it was coming even after the huge first qtr by the Suns. They just always have someone that stands up, doesn't even have to be Timmy, Tony or Manu. Leonard, Splitter, Patty, Green and Belinelli can all step up and win games.

Back
Top Bottom