Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FC Barcelona

• Athletico Madrid

• AC Milan

• Total voters
Im suprised that Tevez is not wrapped up on this deal somewhere. Kinda leaves me with some doubt.......will wait and see.

sounds crazy, but maybe inter arent interested in him? i was under the impression it wasnt just that he wanted out of manchester, he wanted to go back to brazil? bad bit of business picking up a player thats just gonna want to leave at the drop of a hat. although it never seemed to effect his football i guess...

dont worry just yet, thats hardly confirmation...you sure seem bitter over this one tho. its hardly career ending to go to an emerging, super rich, uber talented club?
the report is all over the shop. a deal has been agreed between the clubs, but tevez might also be involved. tevez would already be part of the deal if a deal had been reached?!?
and still no word from city OR inter. doesnt sound to concrete at this point...

finally the break is over. gonna watch the hammers brush aside cardiff in the championship tonite before i win big on the charity shield.
romelu to chelsea. i thought sturridge was suppose to be getting a solid run this year?

---------- Post added 08-08-2011 at 01:30 AM ----------

good game. city looked shaky tho. especially in defence.
aguero didnt get a run...
hammers lose their opener. unbelievable. parker should be captain 'til he leaves...

This photo sums up the day for Mancini.:lol:

city.jpg

first word from either inter or city regarding the signing of sneijder comes from mancini. he says he knows nothing about a bid.

so pumped up for this weekend and the Premier League matches. Liverpool have Sunderland at home first up. If we are going to challenge for top 4 this year then these are games we should win comfortably. BRING IT ON!!!!!!!

Where's ljandkg when you need him?

Haha - right here mate... only seen the goal highlights and have not heard a city fan anywhere saying we deserved to win. City's goals both look soft, although Dzecko certainly gave his a belt..

Nani's 2nd goal was an absolute peach, reminded me of a Bolton team goal last year. Anyway - City will take their medicine and hopefully realise how hard it's gonna be this season. They've pretty much cruised thru preseason so good to get a wakeup call....

Now where's Warney - still looking for his dummy after that Sneijder spit?? ;)

---------- Post added 08-08-2011 at 06:58 PM ----------

so pumped up for this weekend and the Premier League matches. Liverpool have Sunderland at home first up. If we are going to challenge for top 4 this year then these are games we should win comfortably. BRING IT ON!!!!!!!

Same mate - City have a promoted club - can't remember who...

Haha - right here mate... only seen the goal highlights and have not heard a city fan anywhere saying we deserved to win. City's goals both look soft, although Dzecko certainly gave his a belt..

Nani's 2nd goal was an absolute peach, reminded me of a Bolton team goal last year. Anyway - City will take their medicine and hopefully realise how hard it's gonna be this season. They've pretty much cruised thru preseason so good to get a wakeup call....

Now where's Warney - still looking for his dummy after that Sneijder spit?? ;)

---------- Post added 08-08-2011 at 06:58 PM ----------

Same mate - City have a promoted club - can't remember who...

i have found my dummy momentarily, a source from Holland has come out and said that Sneijder will sign for United right at the end of the window..

Anyway, look at for my new thread guys!

Back
Top Bottom