OCT Rides thread

Little update.

Got a set of Mars smoked LED tail lights also plasti-dipped my stock wheels matte black today while im waiting on a set of mk4 R32 Aristos

just got the benz back from a 4 week sleep over at the pannel beaters. Tracked down some amg fog lights and got some of the pannels adjusted and spots touched up as im a perfectionist. Now were all ready for the big mag shoot this sunday thank god

alright had the photo shoot of the car on sunday was realy impressed with the guys. spent 3 hours taking hundreds of photos gonna be sweet, heres some pic's

alright had the photo shoot of the car on sunday was realy impress with the guys. spent 3 hours taking hundreds of photos gonna be sweet, heres some pic's

looking good man..

I heard you like taking photos of things taking photos..so you can take photos while taking photos lol

totally, taking photos of the guy taking photos. man he had a wagon full of camera gear

And it's on the market. Now it's finished im looking for a new project. Maybe interested in trading if you have something of interest or can make up the cash difference

well that didn't take long, benz on the market for 4 days gone, and new beast arrived today better than i thought. very happy