obv new member

nike1

OzCardTrader
Real Name
David
hey,
very long time lurker, ive posted but never really introduced myself.

used to collect cards in the 90's still got plenty of them hiding places if anyone wants them? :p.

been buying random packets of cards, panini nbahoops? from newsagents lately, have been considering buying a box but no idea what to buy, dont really want to spend bucketloads of cash, so any ideas for cheap fun boxes would be appreciated.

Welcome!

Hoops is fun - check out Donruss, Prizm and certified if you like busting heaps of packs per box - Select is a bit pricier but has some really nice cards in it for the price

Welcome to the forums. I was much like you, collected in the 90's and just got back into last year. I bought a box of Hoops just to get my stocks up with more current players. Lots of nice Inserts in the box, but nothing overly great. Most people these days are into the Game Used / Jersey cards and Autograph cards, which come with the more expensive boxes.
So it depends what your game is really. Make sure to have a read of the Glossary of terms on here too, it makes it a lot easier to understand what people are talking about!
But also .... have fun! (And if you've got a bunch of Reggie Millers you want to get rid of, let me know!)

been buying random packs of cards,

brought a pack of certified, got a marcin gortat auto card...

will possibly put them up in the box break (even though they're not box breaks, ) just to show what ive gotten over the past few months,

unless there is somewhere else i can post?....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom