NSW - Newcastle Trading Card Show - 20th July 2014

Updated the front page with the flyer and all the details

I will try and make it too this one, really only interested in NBA. So hopefully a few nba traders will come down

I'll be there Trevor with alot of NBA singles and boxes

If anyone attending would like a bundle of free toploaders I want to get rid of them, got at least 100, but just the narrow size.

Also, all Parra supporters coming down, where your Parra gear to stick up the Knights supports and player ;)

If anyone attending would like a bundle of free toploaders I want to get rid of them, got at least 100, but just the narrow size.

Also, all Parra supporters coming down, where your Parra gear to stick up the Knights supports and player ;)

i will be there mate, i wear my eels gear every where here in Newcastle gets a good haggle going :lol:

newcastle_trading_card_show_20th_july_2014_apcs.jpg

Newcastle Trading Card Show
20th July 2014
Adamstown Uniting Church Memorial Hall
Corner Brunker and Glebe Road, Adamstown
Time: 9am-3pm
Admission: adults $4, seniors $2, accompanied children FREE

GIVEAWAYS GALORE on the day by our sponsors Elite Sports Property

FREE magazine by our sponsors ASCC on entry

We will be giving away 2 Four Brothers parallel cards. Every $10 you spend will get you and entry into the draw.
I will be doing a live box bust every hour. All you need to do is line up and take a packet! We have some very nice product lined up from ESP!

Trading Cards:
Sports cards - basketball-NBA, baseball, football (AFL, NRL, NFL, soccer), cricket, factory sealed boxes, complete sets and single cards

Non sport cards - TV, movie, complete sets and inserts
- Wide-range of card supplies and accessories

- Pop culture:
action figures, bobble heads, figurines, apparel, posters, giftware, lots more

THIS WILL BE THE ONLY TRADING CARD SHOW IN NSW

Just like last year we will be giving away a TON of free product.

Everyone through the door will get some Power Play packets.

Visit www.ashow.com.au or contact APCS co-coordinator on 1300 727 971 or 497-544-197
I gather you made it home safely, no more windscreens to fix I hope.
May make it back home around end of year.

I'll be bringing quite a few MMA cards to sell. too.

May be interested in a few depending on what you have :)

I gather you made it home safely, no more windscreens to fix I hope.
May make it back home around end of year.

LOL nothing major except missed out on snagging some roos for breakfast when they decided to come in front of my car

Hopefully catch up at the end of the year

Im keen as to make the trip up the F3 for this one it's been a while since my last show

Been awhile, be good to catch up if you go

Also as we'll as Tyrone Roberts who are the other special guests?
And what time will they do signings?

Joey Leilua

Time of the signings hasn't been confirmed but like Rocket said somewhere mid morning after 10am

Hi, New to OZ Card Trader. ***4GoodCorners*** I will be attending the Newcastle Trading Card Show. I have 5000+ Commons from NRL, NFL, WWE, UFC, Soccer & More. (Sorry very few AFL cards). Also Inserts & Parallels, Folders, NRL Team Sets, ETC... I also Have a large display with Numbered cards, Jersey Cards and Autograph Cards from NBA, NFL, UFC, WWE, EPL, Benchwarmer, and Other. My main focus will be trading cards, hopefully completing some of my sets. Hope to see lots of Collectors willing to trade.

Back
Top Bottom