20th July 2014
Adamstown Uniting Church Memorial Hall
Corner Brunker and Glebe Road, Adamstown
Time: 9am-3pm
Admission: adults $4, seniors $2, accompanied children FREE

SPECIAL GUESTS from Newcastle Knights: Tyrone Roberts and Joey Leilua

GIVEAWAYS GALORE on the day by our sponsors Elite Sports Property

FREE magazine by our sponsors ASCC on entry

We will be giving away 2 Four Brothers parallel cards. Every $10 you spend will get you and entry into the draw.
I will be doing a live box bust every hour. All you need to do is line up and take a packet! We have some very nice product lined up from ESP!

Trading Cards:
Sports cards - basketball-NBA, baseball, football (AFL, NRL, NFL, soccer), cricket, factory sealed boxes, complete sets and single cards

Non sport cards - TV, movie, complete sets and inserts
- Wide-range of card supplies and accessories

- Pop culture:
action figures, bobble heads, figurines, apparel, posters, giftware, lots more

THIS WILL BE THE ONLY TRADING CARD SHOW IN NSW

Just like last year we will be giving away a TON of free product.

Everyone through the door will get some Power Play packets.

Visit www.ashow.com.au or contact APCS co-coordinator on 1300 727 971 or 497-544-197

Last edited:
A few more details on this years Newcastle event guys.

THIS WILL BE THE ONLY TRADING CARD SHOW IN NSW

Just like last year we will be giving away a TON of free product.
  • Everyone through the door will get some Power Play packets.
  • We will be giving away 2 Four Brothers parallel cards. Every $10 you spend will get you and entry into the draw.
  • I will be doing a live box bust every hour. All you need to do is line up and take a packet! I have some very nice product lined up from ESP!
There will also be special appearances from some Newcastle Knights players!

So get out and support the hobby. We had an awesome turnout last year and everyone had a great time!

This year we had to move the venue one suburb over to Adamstown. Its very central to everything and not far from the train line.

chruchhall.JPG

Last edited:
That sucks and its stupid. They even refer on their website to the secondary market! Boo Select, Boo!

It was good talking to you Owen.
You are right I might just keep an eye out on the specials airfares,so I can come down for this show.
As their is a lot of work that goes into a show and it would be gr8 to see you grow this show,because this hobby needs to keep growing and the more shows on will create more interests.

Hi guys,
I have never been to a card show before and maybe able to get to the show, so what is the usual procedure on how these events run? Sorry for my lack of knowledge. Can you take your cards to trade?

I'll probably be able to come, even if its more NRL based, might be able to mingle with some Eels fans and stick it to all the Knights fans there :p

Hi guys,
I have never been to a card show before and maybe able to get to the show, so what is the usual procedure on how these events run? Sorry for my lack of knowledge. Can you take your cards to trade?
Im with you, never been, interested to know as well.

Back
Top Bottom