Nsw card show coming up in july !!!

More info please..............

Yep, he showed and shocked the hell out of everybody! He came over to the Westriot table and i said Hi Amy- to which he grinned and looked away! We asked him all about it and he said its not him, its someone else. I kept pushing the subject and the whole time he was denying it with a cheeky grin. I have known this guy since one of the first card shows when he went under the name jayhou23 and he is still saying its not him.

As usual he asked to look at my cards and he got his usual awnser of 'stay away from my cards'.

Hopefully Gary posts his video of Raymys break- he got the Nth Carolina box to get a Jordan............

---------- Post added 10-07-2011 at 05:16 PM ----------

Did he dress up as ""Amy"" ?

Must have cause he came without his Jordan gear for once. She is not pretty!

Im in Melbourne, lol ... Don't mind attend the show if i got the long weekend.

Can't wait to see the North Carolina box break!

In disbelief that he turned up :shock:

We all were Tom. Forget the Jordan sale scam just the fact that he tried to steal a card and still show is beyond believe

he had a cheeky grin on from the moment he walked through the door he new we where onto him but denied it all ,he usually walks straight to westriots table but he saw a few of us having a chat at the table and walked the opposite way slay character

videos will be uploaded tonight. here is the new flyer for the next show in october:

October2011Cardshow.jpg

videos will be uploaded tonight. here is the new flyer for the next show in october:

October2011Cardshow.jpg

Plenty of time to organise a posse....look forward to the vid...

Actually someone should hire a cop uniform and scare the **** outa him for the next show...

Plenty of time to organise a posse....look forward to the vid...

Actually someone should hire a cop uniform and scare the **** outa him for the next show...

We would all think extremely highly of you if you were to send your hot wife (the one whose picture you posted) over to wear said cop uniform.:drool:

We all were Tom. Forget the Jordan sale scam just the fact that he tried to steal a card and still show is beyond believe

that was the killer for me Garth, he showed up and acted as if he didnt know who i was, although when he was browsing sonny's table he didnt pick up any of my cards i had on there so im glad i didnt have to tell him to "go away". Definately unbelievable though that he actually showed up.

It was a pretty cool show, each time i meet more and more from the OCT community and its nice to put faces to names.

Sounds like he walked around the show with complete impunity and disregard for everyone and what's gone on. What a cheeky c*#t. Bet you he's still laughing about it right now.

Disappointing :(

that was the killer for me Garth, he showed up and acted as if he didnt know who i was, although when he was browsing sonny's table he didnt pick up any of my cards i had on there so im glad i didnt have to tell him to "go away". Definately unbelievable though that he actually showed up.

It was a pretty cool show, each time i meet more and more from the OCT community and its nice to put faces to names.

As soon as you saw him walk in i saw the anger and disgust in your eyes. I was about to cower under the table after seeing you shake your head!

I'll be honest I did not recognise him to start with, it was Dave (CAN'T FLY) who pointed him out to me. Suppose he threw me by not having any of his boyfriend's clothing on.

Did anyone get any of the cards that went on sale for the day from Artie etc would luv to see a pic :)

Footyfan (Mike) got a few but he rarely posts here these days. I will see if we can coerce him out of retirement!

---------- Post added 10-07-2011 at 10:59 PM ----------

Also, here are two videos of the cardshow today. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom