Nsw card show coming up in july !!!

DK Trading Cards

Banned User
Real Name
Daniel
eBay User
dk_trading_cards
Next is NSW

Since it's inception 31 years ago State of Origin has been considered the best quality rugby league there is as it pins state against state. We are very pleased to announce we will be featuring the inaugural captains from each state:
Arthur Beetson
Tommy Raudonikis
What's even more special about this appearance is that it's been held in Leichhardt which is West Tigers country. Tommy will be representing Wests and with permission from Arthur he has agreed to his last appearance representing Balmain.

Before the show we are hosting a live auction featuring a special West Tigers jersey. One half is the old Balmain jersey and the other half is Western Suburbs. This jersey will be signed and framed and will be numbered 1/30.

There are only 30 of these in existence and it will be the LAST time Arthur signs a Balmain jumper.

How to bid?

Just send a reply to us with the subject LIVE AUCTION, your bid amount along with your name. Updates will be done weekly.

The starting bid is $750

We also be featuring a special dual autograph card commemorating the birth of Origin which will be numbered to only 31.

Any questions don't hesitate to ask them.

We look forward to giving you more updates along the way.

Kind regards
Team @ APCS

The current flyer, revised update coming soon

APCS_10th_July_2011_Leichhardt_V1.jpg

APCS_10th_July_2011_Leichhardt_V1.jpg

nice, go maggies!

The only problem with this show is the timing !!
Why you say ?
Well the new series 2 rugby league cards are going to be released on the 13th July Wednesday !!!!
You think select australia would come to the party and release them for the show that's why we do card shows to push there products out there so there is plenty time from now to the show so hopefully they come and release them early so we can have them for the show !!!!

Why you say ?
Well the new series 2 rugby league cards are going to be released on the 13th July Wednesday !!!!
You think select australia would come to the party and release them for the show that's why we do card shows to push there products out there so there is plenty time from now to the show so hopefully they come and release them early so we can have them for the show !!!!

Hey DK - you got any other info on the series 2 release??

A big congrats to the guys for organising this....

DK has anyone approached Select about this, also maybe some dialogue between them before hand may be of benefit in the future, i assume Select will find it hard to change dates etc...

Why you say ?

I agree with Ayios Yiorgos. If the movies have advanced screenings, why can't we have access to the cards 3 days early???
A big congrats to the guys for organising this....

DK has anyone approached Select about this, also maybe some dialogue between them before hand may be of benefit in the future, i assume Select will find it hard to change dates etc...

If the launch date is the 13th for the cards then they would have them at least a week before. I know once they get delivered to Select they have to get sent to their distributors so that would take some time.

If the launch date is the 13th for the cards then they would have them at least a week before. I know once they get delivered to Select they have to get sent to their distributors so that would take some time.
Sorry Owen you've got it wrong The whole 2nd series always goes to Wangy & he sends up less than 10 cases to Select.

Sorry Owen you've got it wrong The whole 2nd series always goes to Wangy & he sends up less than 10 cases to Select.

Thanks George, knew it was one way or the other.

I know alot about this coming series but ill have to wait until i get a confirmation email to tell all !!!!
Otherwise people are going to think im a inside trading man !!! ha ha ha

I wont think any less of you if you let the cat out of the bag DK.

I know alot about this coming series but ill have to wait until i get a confirmation email to tell all !!!!
Otherwise people are going to think im a inside trading man !!! ha ha ha

ive spilled a little surely you could too :)

I wish I had the box busting bug still Gary, want to come up and catch up with you guys, going for some new tatts a few days after that show so gotta save my cash, so keen!

Any idea when the next Sydney card show will be? Can't make the 10th and spewing about it. Will have to make sure I get to the next one

Back
Top Bottom