NRL top 8 predictions

1. Brisbane
2. St George
3. Doggies
4. Melbourne
5. Manly
6. Cowboys
7. Tigers (wishful thinking perhaps....)
8. Newcastle

It's pretty tough picking the last 3-4 spots, but here's mine

1.St George
2.Bulldogs
3.Melbourne
4.Newcastle
5.Cowboys
6.Manly
7.Brisbane
8.Souths

Undefeated for the rest of the season, First victim, your mob on Monday night football............ OHHH YEAH!!! :D
I cant believe half of us reckon the Titans will drop out of the 8. They are my dark horses........unless you call tipping the Sharks a dark horse :lol:

That's because the Titans have dropped like a sack of potatos in the 2nd half of the season two years in a row. It starts with a few injuries to key guys like Prince, Bailey and Laffranchi and down she goes.

I'd love the Tigers to make the 8 but it's a tough ask, especially when half the team watches from the sideline each week.

I think St. George will take out the minor premiership and i think the Dogs will sink back to the field a bit more and finish 5-8th. Looking at the current table i think the Dogs, Cowboys and Panthers are all fighting a bit above their weight class at the moment and should drop back a little.

Bulldogs (Morris vs Morris Semi)
???????????
Dragons
Storm
Titans
Broncos
Nth Queensland
Warriors(just sneaking in like last year)

Have you introduced a new 7 team finals system.....:p

Also with the way you have your ladder it would be unlikely for a Morris v Morris semi as under the current McIntrye system the opening matches are 1v8, 2v7, 3v6 & 4v5 - lowest ranked losers progressively eliminated etc.

The warriors are a chance as just about every team except Cronulla (sorry Foldee) the Eels (sorry Dave) and the Roosters could make it IMO.

Cheers
Ross

Here's mine. Doggies to win the flag of course!

You'd better hope you don't sneak in in 8th Justin cos you'll face the mighty Belmore boys in week 1! LOL

1. Bulldogs
2. Dragons
3. Storm
4. Sea Eagles
5. Broncos
6. Newcastle
7. Cowboys
8. Titans

Yeah the Dogs really should be undefeated so far and Kimmorley imo has been the buy of the year, I dont really care who we play in the finals but probably would like to avoid the Dogs and maybe Manly if Stewart comes back.
CMON SHARKIES...........FIRE UP!!!

1.Dragons
2.Bulldogs
3.Sea Eagles
4.Broncos
5.Rabbitohs
6.Storm
7.Titans
8.Panthers (still some hope there...)

Brplat

Back
Top Bottom