NRL Rumour Mill Thread (Spoilers/Game Results)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes the last decision could of went both ways and S.K.D might of ran a decoy but no one has mention the 1 metre forward pass for a cowboys try and Hitting Mini in the air or even a cowboy tackling a man without the ball so i think over all it all worked out even,

On another note these lineman should where glasses a heap of forward passes,

Nearly Great comeback by the Cowboys. But men of the match goes to the Refs & video Refs.
Gotta say a least they are consistent week in week out they keep getting it wrong...

But men of the match goes to the Refs & video Refs.
Gotta say a least they are consistent week in week out they keep getting it wrong...
They aren't volunteers they do get paid. If my performance at work was as bad as there's I would be looking for a new job. Once a club representative (player, coach, etc) says something they get fined for "bringing the game into disrepute". The refs are bringing the game into disrepute with their poor performances.

Gotta ask does anyone in Sydney follow Rugby League this is a final and the stands were half empty?

The Lui call was 50/50 some refs may have called it differently. The thing is the Roosters got away with two infringements before the match winning field goal.

Also seriously Sydney, get to some games.

They aren't volunteers they do get paid. If my performance at work was as bad as there's I would be looking for a new job. Once a club representative (player, coach, etc) says something they get fined for "bringing the game into disrepute". The refs are bringing the game into disrepute with their poor performances.

Gotta ask does anyone in Sydney follow Rugby League this is a final and the stands were half empty?
The Lui call was 50/50 some refs may have called it differently. The thing is the Roosters got away with two infringements before the match winning field goal.

Also seriously Sydney, get to some games.

They were all watching the AFL it was packed there

Well done manly on a great effort a heap of players out and against a full dogs squad should of won=D>

The Refs are still stuffing it up,

I thought the 1st dogs try was a instruction any thoughts on this,
The dogs player would of scored anyway but a inside player was taken out so isnt that classed as no try i cant understand this rule
it changes every time it happens,,:confused:

Well done manly on a great effort a heap of players out and against a full dogs squad should of won=D>

The Refs are still stuffing it up,

I thought the 1st dogs try was a instruction any thoughts on this,
The dogs player would of scored anyway but a inside player was taken out so isnt that classed as no try i cant understand this rule
it changes every time it happens,,:confused:

Manly had their chance and I am surprised they kept the scores so close going into the second half. Such a shame about the rule of kicking into the ref, but the ref had to make the call as per the rules (as bull as the rule may be!). I don't understand how the Dogs player that had the shirt of Starling and shoved him in the face didn't get sin binned as well though - that to me as good as a punch also (and don't even get me started on the chicken wing tackles!). And DCE should have gone for the drop goal on the fourth tackle when he was under no pressure. Hodkinson has such a cool head on him, it's hard to not like support the guy.

At the end of the day though, as a Sea Eagles fan I have to say the better team won. Loosing Ballin was worse than what loosing DCE would have been I believe (especially with Buhrer not playing too). The drop-off when DCE was missing earlier this season and having Littlejohn at halfback was nothing to what it has been without Ballin. It could be interesting to see what the team looks like next year. At least one big bruising prop would go a long way in helping, and I don't think loosing Watmough will hurt to much. I just really hope the team can keep Foran. He in my opinion should be their #1 priority, not DCE.

Last edited:
I think I'm going to Souths V Roosters on friday

Also, saw beau ryan today. However be warned, you have to buy his CD to wait in the line and it (and this footy thing you get) will be the only things signed.

Luckily, I was leaving as soon as I found this out. And, as luck would have it, I passed Beau on my way out and he happily signed cards for me.

I think I'm going to Souths V Roosters on friday

Also, saw beau ryan today. However be warned, you have to buy his CD to wait in the line and it (and this footy thing you get) will be the only things signed.

Luckily, I was leaving as soon as I found this out. And, as luck would have it, I passed Beau on my way out and he happily signed cards for me.
hope the rabbits win, imagine what you will see on ebay if they make the granny.
will not be selling my first grade jumper or my original seventies photos for anything, oh the memories!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom