NRL Rumour Mill Thread (Spoilers/Game Results)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really a rumour more a prediction for next years signature cards.

I just got home from attending the Titans awards nights.

Paul Carter was the Titans Rookie of the Year
Beau Falloon won the Paul Broughton Medal for player of the year.

if beau falloon was player of the year that will just about do me.

That's what you get for being consistent, while not a star player he was there all year when the stars weren't, I reckon he played well in the Country V City game, better than I thought he could.

Kevin Proctor in a bit of strife on the Gold Coast. He was in a cab with a male who assaulted 2 can drivers. The same male is a Criminal Motor Cycle Gang member. I don't think Proctor was involved in the assault but is being investigated for liquor related offences and his association with a CMG member

I thought the term was OMG Oh My God it's a 'Outlaw' Motorcycle Gang member, there is a Melbourne based AFL player who has found himself in strife hanging around such 'Identities'!.

I thought the term was OMG Oh My God it's a 'Outlaw' Motorcycle Gang member, there is a Melbourne based AFL player who has found himself in strife hanging around such 'Identities'!.

I can't speak for other states but in QLD it was changed from OMCG to CMG as the thought was the former glorified the term. This changed in conjunction with the commencement of the Vicious Lawless Association Disestablishment legislation that is currently before the high court

On our current form i think the Bunnies are going to smash us but GO THE ROOSTERS PROVE ME WRONG and SMASH THOSE BUNNIES :),

Just finished reading a press release from the Warrington Wolves on the League Unlimited site where they announced to passing of Greg Mackey at the age of 52, Greg played for 3 Australian clubs, Souths, Illawarra and Canterbury and 3 English clubs in Warrington, Hull FC and Huddersfield as well as a short stint in France with Chatillon XIII, Mackey sadly passed away on Wednesday after a long running battle with Bowl Cancer, Vale Greg.

Good win Bunnies! 43 years since a Grand Final appearance.

Is Issac Luke going to be there? Has carry over points. One of the best on the field for them.

I didnt see too much in the Luke tackle he didnt have his hand between sbw legs it was just one of those tackles that ends up awkward no intent no big deal. But what a game it was its a weird feeling beeing a souths fan and waking up this morning after a long personal wait of 36 years finally my beloved bunnies are in The grand final .Looks like im off too sydney next week :):) Went to my last Gf 25 years ago the 89 Final had tickets that year thought souths where going to make it ended up seeing the raiders take out there first hopefully this time its the Mighty Rabbits. All you souths fans out there enjoy the week and wear your colors proud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom