NRL Rumour Mill Thread (Spoilers/Game Results)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barba to Sharks supposedly. Epic!

i dont get it either unless his family is moving back to sydney i dont understand the compasionate grounds release 12 months ago only to come back to sydney but he is apparently not wanted or part of the bennet plan and from what i hear Broncos will be paying part of his salary too...

All this for Boyd it's B^llsh^t.

Well done Sharkies a good signing and at a discount but seriously compassionate grounds is a joke.

Reckon he will play 6 sharkies fans?

I cant see them moving on gordon yet when he won player of the year 2 years in a row

And if they did surely it would be for valentine holmes, kid has a bug future at 1

Barba-annn, Barba, Barba, Barba-ann would fit in perfectly with the Beach Boys on the peninsula as a replacement for Stewart.

That's why I'm hoping they bring in a 2nd Brissy team. Seriously, it's the centre of the RL universe and they have ONE team! And that way Brisbane can have FNF each week and have alternating teams.

Please tell me your ears were spared Darryl Halligan. If not, you have my deepest, most heartfelt sympathies. My ears still bleed occasionally from their Halligan wounds inflicted in the Warriors season.

However, it is inspiring I guess that someone can rise to such a position with those kinds of mental incapacities.

Congrats to David Klemmer scoring on debut for Australia. I really rate this guy along with Josh Jackson.
I wasn't sure how I felt about Klemmer's selection at first. Very happy for him and it's always good to see Doggies players step out in the G&G. But I thought it was a strange selection considering his lack of NRL experience. I didn't really doubt his ability but just thought they could have found a more experienced (worthy) front rower.
He was one of our best today so the selectors faith has been vindicated. :thumbsup:

I wasn't sure how I felt about Klemmer's selection at first. Very happy for him and it's always good to see Doggies players step out in the G&G. But I thought it was a strange selection considering his lack of NRL experience. I didn't really doubt his ability but just thought they could have found a more experienced (worthy) front rower.
He was one of our best today so the selectors faith has been vindicated. :thumbsup:

Try explaining Mautatia's selection then. I'd have thought 20 tries in a debut season and a GF medal would get you in over a kid who finished the season in reserves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom