NRL OCT 2015 SuperCoach - **IT'S OVER**

Thanks everyone this is coming together nicely only a few entry fees to come

@erccc mate your inbox is full, cant copy you in on the Supercoach PM thread.

Does anyone think the Titans drama is a positive for your supercoach teams, maybe a few rookies getting games they otherwise wouldn't?

Cheers
Ross

Thanks everyone this is coming together nicely only a few entry fees to come

@erccc mate your inbox is full, cant copy you in on the Supercoach PM thread.

Does anyone think the Titans drama is a positive for your supercoach teams, maybe a few rookies getting games they otherwise wouldn't?

Cheers
Ross

I think you'll have to have a few of their forwards at least because of the minutes they will play but theyll be culled come round 5 i'd say, 2 price rises should be enough

I think you'll have to have a few of their forwards at least because of the minutes they will play but theyll be culled come round 5 i'd say, 2 price rises should be enough

Team lists next week will be a big night trying to work through who's who, there will be lots of traps Rnd1.

Are you hearing anything on how long Mansour is out for?

Team lists next week will be a big night trying to work through who's who, there will be lots of traps Rnd1.

At least the first 2 rounds ive heard...... no need to rush him back with one of the Jennings brothers ready to step in......

Yeah George looks likely but if he is only going to hold is spot for 2 games is worth putting in your team

round 4 i asked him myself last friday when i got the new traders signed.

and it wont be jennings, will be dallin and simmons on the wings from what ive heard. mansour will come straight back in for simmons though

if we do get injuries though, george looks as though he'll make it before waqa blake and robert at this stage. Roberts the better of the two brothers still at penrith though

I've finally filled a team after 4 days of starring at the computer screen like a madman. Now to see how many changes I make before kick off. I'm finding this the hardest year to put a solid team together (think I say that every year). Ahh I hate supercoach

It is a tough year, like everyone I'm going in circles, cutting someone the buying them back in next day and my Watchlist has grown to be about 25 players.

Bring it on so my god damn team is locked.

i forked out the 20 for SC gold and the $12 for supercoachtalks guide and neither have helped me settle. tuesday though, bring on tuesday and the team lists. actually just give me thursday get the footy on already

if anyone wants the SC Talk guide. send me a pm and ill send it over. im all about a level playing field.

Now the teams have been named i'm struggling to fill a team i'm happy with. Its very hard this year.

yeah very very hard. the BE for rookies looks as if its 24 not the usual 18 because of the cap restructure. which is really bad, because most of the rookies are going to be serious traps. like toovey is notorious for giving james hasson less than 8 minutes a game, so i'd say blake leary for manly this year will be the biggest trap ever, and even though grevsmuhl has impressed me he could be very similar.

kahu as well, most people would have kahu, but hes not even going to play fullback in attack, which makes him fairly useless too. unless he bags a try or two off hodges roaming either side of the field.

Quite a few of these rookies might only play round one or a handful of games at most before they slip back to the seconds. Identifying the cheaper veterans that might kick on could prove more beneficial.
How many guns you can squeeze in is the biggest headache.

thats not always a bad thing either though, like you dont want the Auto Emegency nightmare problem from week1. but yeah this year is definitely a head spinner, can see it being a year where the top dogs like jared, don't get it as easy as usual.

Quite a few of these rookies might only play round one or a handful of games at most before they slip back to the seconds. Identifying the cheaper veterans that might kick on could prove more beneficial.
How many guns you can squeeze in is the biggest headache.

Cheaper veterans are cheaper for a reason.........Guns and Rookies but which rookies is the problem, heaps of potential traps.

I'm talking blokes like Ryan James, Glen Stewart, Feleti Mateo etc. Every team needs some of these mid range guys that will hopefully be scoring half decent points, maybe more. A team full of guns & rookies is too much of a risk.

Back
Top Bottom