NRL OCT 2015 SuperCoach - **IT'S OVER**

And In the end, same as many before me

I have been penetrated! :confused:
Gave me a great run for my money if Lolahea had played a K Brom didn't I was gone or even if you opted for Whighton or even Maranta on the bench instead of Lolohea I was goooooone......

Could be a draw this week Penetrators versus Team Dubya as we have almost identical teams............

Was bored and decided to have a look at who people have left out this week, a few points sitting on the sideline for you @hobo

Yes mate out thought myself this weekend, heard I Luke was a late inclusion so reversed my trade on C Smith and then moved Gurgess to the bench.....genius.

Was never going to play Gray and he smashed it.

However I bet Sweet Home Belmore is feeling a bit worse than me at the moment after he tried to loophole S Johnson by subbing in and Captaining Eto Nabuli only to have him a late inclusion......doh!

Yes mate out thought myself this weekend, heard I Luke was a late inclusion so reversed my trade on C Smith and then moved Gurgess to the bench.....genius.

Was never going to play Gray and he smashed it.

However I bet Sweet Home Belmore is feeling a bit worse than me at the moment after he tried to loophole S Johnson by subbing in and Captaining Eto Nabuli only to have him a late inclusion......doh!

I'm playing with a massive handicap...............me. :confused:

Rob with your squad you may be a chance against the Juggernaut this week although no JDB and Frizzel is a chance but unlikely.

Not planning on trading any in for this week, using my trades to bring in keepers for Rnd18 and to stock the bank......lucky you Test Eagles

Ross

Rob with your squad you may be a chance against the Juggernaut this week although no JDB and Frizzel is a chance but unlikely.

Not planning on trading any in for this week, using my trades to bring in keepers for Rnd18 and to stock the bank......lucky you Test Eagles

Ross

literally just finished making changes to my team, not so much for this week but for next. Rabbits, eels, tigers and cowboys all have byes and make up a decent chunk of my team so its a two week gamble to see how they go.

Probably the most difficult part of the SC season, the last rounds affected by Origin & byes. Hard to successfully negotiate the whole way through.
My plans began to unravel several weeks ago on the back of some horrible calls. Now I find myself selling players I bought 3 weeks ago that haven't played a game for me yet. :crazy:
Putting a hat-trick of L's behind me this week though. Must win situation so I'm trading myself out of trouble. :rofl:

Probably the most difficult part of the SC season, the last rounds affected by Origin & byes. Hard to successfully negotiate the whole way through.
My plans began to unravel several weeks ago on the back of some horrible calls. Now I find myself selling players I bought 3 weeks ago that haven't played a game for me yet. :crazy:
Putting a hat-trick of L's behind me this week though. Must win situation so I'm trading myself out of trouble. :rofl:

I think you need to pick a round to loose or at least not worry about the h2h result and plan for Rnd19 and the run home..........that is of course if you think you can make the 8 dropping a game.

Ross

I don't know what everyone is complaining about, losing a couple of games in a row. I am currently sitting 15th H2H, but if look at points for season sitting 4th.
I HATE THIS GAME

Yeah Bunch of Waqas has your spot 4th on table 15th overall, this game can be a killer.

Your run home is not too bad still might sneak into the 8.

Back
Top Bottom