NRL OCT 2015 SuperCoach - **IT'S OVER**

I feel your pain, all it takes is an early injury, a late change or some nuffy to go huge and all the planning is out the window.

Or the weekly routine of watching your bench warmers go large while certain members of the run-on squad crash and burn. The same one's you brought in last week coz they had big games. :crazy:

so over this game - coming 5th in our comp on points but come H2H coming 2nd last. go figure
I'm in a similar spot. If U R 2nd last then I'm 3rd last WOO HOO! Moving up in the world. Had another narrow loss this week which takes the losses of 30 or less to 4 or 5. OCT is a very strong league which is what I've been wanting but lady luck hates me ATM

Or the weekly routine of watching your bench warmers go large while certain members of the run-on squad crash and burn. The same one's you brought in last week coz they had big games. :crazy:

Or the one you just sold off goes large.........Kahu 80+ last night

BigRob......aka zzzzzzz tried to Roger (RTS Capt) me like what happened to me last week. RTS back to the pack this week, Rob should have known because I bought RTS myself this week.

Ross

Last edited:
The sneaky captain's loophole backfires. :rofl:
Bought RTS myself this week, chasing points. :thumbsdown:
Kept the underachieving D.Walker though looking for the bounce back. :thumbsup:
Love this game.

The sneaky captain's loophole backfires. :rofl:
Bought RTS myself this week, chasing points. :thumbsdown:
Kept the underachieving D.Walker though looking for the bounce back. :thumbsup:
Love this game.
You would have been in trouble if I paid a bit more attention, sorry again guys

BigRob......aka zzzzzzz tried to Roger (RTS Capt) me like what happened to me last week. RTS back to the pack this week, Rob should have known because I bought RTS myself this week.

Ross

After walkers 130 and the souths carve up i needed a miracle to try to make up points so took a punt. Us both having JT as capt wasnt going to win it for me lol

I just needed walker to have one more bad game so i could afford him again than he was going straight back in to my team but not now.

Granville to score 10 tries tonight may give me a chance. He seems to be both the cowboys and my winner of late

After walkers 130 and the souths carve up i needed a miracle to try to make up points so took a punt. Us both having JT as capt wasnt going to win it for me lol

I just needed walker to have one more bad game so i could afford him again than he was going straight back in to my team but not now.

Granville to score 10 tries tonight may give me a chance. He seems to be both the cowboys and my winner of late

You've still got a couple of good PODs: Frizzel is always strong and the Semi trailer could always match Walkers 130 but you were right in taking the punt.

Ross

im pretty sure i lost the unloseable game of supercoach this weekend.

im 90% sure lachlan coote is owed a try assist so theres a chance i'll win with updates tomorrow but if you had of asked me yesterday i was going to win by over 100. james graham can do one.

Back
Top Bottom