tak35bne

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dave
eBay User
tack35
COMC User
tak35bne
Well first I would like to say a huge thank you to Ian Thatcher (Footystars), I bought a few cards off Ian last week and after a call last night I was given 2 x boxes of League Cards, looks like over 7500 cards from 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997 and some early select commons.

I would think there would be a few base sets to be had (found 3 already, 1995 series 2 and 1994 Masters).

I will do my best to get them in some sort of order ASAP and will add to this post on what is available.

Cheers

Dave

I'm very interested in those years.

though you would be.................:), u had better tee up a time to come around and have a look, just sorted the 1992 cards 99% of them are in very good condition, really only minor corner wear.....some of them are as sharp as.

Just about to see if I can get a complete set or two out of them.....:)

Dave, I would be very keen to finish some gaps up. I need a complete 1997 year common set & some early select years. LMK when you are sorted. Cheers Craig

I am going thru making full sets at the moment........just made a full set of 1992 in VG condition, have a complete 1995 series 2 x two sets and a 94 Masters.

Once I have made as many sets as I can I will be happy to offload individual cards or team sets.............all those individual cards I will be happy to send off for the cost of postage, base sets etc will be for trade.

Dave

PS - will have to post a picture of my dining room table, its just full of cards.............lol

I'll be moving up to scarborough in a couple of months.I know how hard it is sorting 500 cards,so 7500 is a mission and a half,wish I was up there to help you Dave.Not too many late nights though mate.

Mate, if there are any panthers cards LMK :thumbsup:
Also good luck with the sorting. Its going to be a HUGE job
Brplat

Goodluck with that mate, would love to help but that would mean crossing the border into QUEENSLAND[-X:crazy:

Well just an update on the sort so far

so far have base sets from:

1992, 1994 Masters, 1995 series 1, 1995 series 2 (two off), 2002 Challenge.

Have sorted all the singles from 95 series 1 and 2 into inserts and teams and have just started on 1994 series 1; all the 1994 series 2 cards are in very good nick indeed, no creases, straight edges and very minor corner feathering on quite a few, all in all, cards I would be happy with in an album if they were all I had.

I have plenty of 1992 singles, 1994 Masters singles and some commons from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004; along with 1995 Dynamic Tribute series.

A good find were some in person auto's hidden in amongst the commons from 1994.

Dave

Hey Dave,

I'm after a couple of cards to complete my 1994 series 2 set, namely:

30, 37, 73, 105, 136, 168 and 217

Do you have those ones by chance, and would you be interested in selling them?

Back
Top Bottom