NRL Card BONANZA

hey mate, if there are any signed panthers cards i will be interested :thumbsup:
Thanks
brplat

hey mate, if there are any signed panthers cards i will be interested :thumbsup:
Thanks
brplat

no there isn't...........sorry

---------- Post added 10-01-2010 at 06:51 PM ----------

Thanks
brplat

but I do have 2 x sunday telegraph cards available for trade, one is signed by preston campbell and the other is a captains card signed by craig gower.

LMK if u are interested in those.

no there isn't...........sorry

---------- Post added 10-01-2010 at 06:51 PM ----------

but I do have 2 x sunday telegraph cards available for trade, one is signed by preston campbell and the other is a captains card signed by craig gower.

LMK if u are interested in those.

Im interested in the signed craig gower captain card mate :)
What were you looking for it?
Brplat

Im interested in the signed craig gower captain card mate :)
What were you looking for it?
Brplat

a trade if possible, have a few things I need in my wish list from 07, 08 etc if u haven't got anything then just cover the postage (2 dollars) and I will post it to you, kk

I'll be moving up to scarborough in a couple of months.I know how hard it is sorting 500 cards,so 7500 is a mission and a half,wish I was up there to help you Dave.Not too many late nights though mate.

Scarborough - great area to live mate. I live just across the bay in Brighton :) ScottE is another member here who lives in the area. He collects those AFL cards though so I try not to associate with him ;)

hey tak35 that will keep u out of trouble for a few days:)

What do u have in the way of canberra cards. Let us know what u have
thanks nathraider

plenty, cards from 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995 and I think there will be some from 1996 (have to sort them yet).

Listed the cards from 2002 in my swap list.

I also have a Jason Smith in person auto from the 06 Invincibles (base card) and a Simon Woolford in person auto from a telegraph series (captain card).

LMK what u need from the early releases.

Back
Top Bottom