Nrl/arl league card collector returning to the game

Real Name
Jamie
eBay User
abadea
Would like to say gday to everyone out there,
hope to meet some good friends and connections in the league card collectors circle.
Having been out of the card collecting game, oh, for the last 14 years or so im glad to see theres still plenty of people out there dealing/selling/swapping the cards i used to collect. It has inspired me to complete those old sets to have something for my kids to have some day.
Am wanting to complete in particular the 1192 regina sets and 1994 - 1996 dynamic sets (all series).
When i work out how to post a want list etc ill put it up.

So please dont hesitate to say gday
to all my yet to be mates

---------- Post added 27-04-2011 at 07:28 PM ----------

THIS MAY BE A STUPID QUESTION, BUT HOW DO I CHANGE MY AVATAR.
IN MY SETTINGS IT SAYS No Avatar Specified

Avatars are small graphics that are displayed under your username whenever you post.
Do not use an avatar

Note: if you have a custom avatar selecting this option will delete it.
THERE IS NO OPTION TO ALLOW ME TO HAVE ONE, OR ONE THAT I CAN FIND ANYWAY

welcome.
you should be able to finish those sets with the cards flying around here, plus find yourself a whole new bunch of stuff to start chasing aswell...
you can change your avatar after 10 posts (im pretty sure its 10?)

welcome to the site jamie

i think you need 10 postsbefore you can upload a sig and avatr

Welcome to OCT Jamie, send me a list of what cards you need for 1992 and 1994 etc, I have quite a few that I would be happy to donate.

Dave

Welcome to OCT, guaranteed you will met plenty of good like minded people on here........none more generous than Dave above. :thumbsup:

It's nice to have another league man on board, we are all too rare a species. :kick:

Cheers
Ross

Back
Top Bottom