NRL 2018 Elite Discussion Thread

And also why should we have to pay $10-$20 for each common box card or what ever there going to sell for , and I don’t even reckon there going to be numbered? And if they are then the $$$ value with be out of control for low number common cards

So far where up to 26 pages of discussion about this years elite.I have enjoyed reading all the input from everyone.Can,t wait to hear wait is said about the next release later in the year.

I’m not negative about the release, just can’t believe the box cards

The box cards are what they are now ....That probably won`t change ...I just don`t think they will be readily available if dealers decide to hold them back ....Dealers will also have customers that want sets made up so you will probably find they won`t sell many early in the release ....

Not really looking at the positive,or negitive sides of the discussion.s.It,s just good to hear what the collector,s are hopeing they can obtain from this year,s release.Including myself who would like to buy the dragon,s auto,s.Including the black one,s.

The box cards are what they are now ....That probably won`t change ...I just don`t think they will be readily available if dealers decide to hold them back ....Dealers will also have customers that want sets made up so you will probably find they won`t sell many early in the release ....
If that the case then common set will sell for over $100 + with the box cards that just seriously stupid

They have to move the rest of the commons someway ....Most collectors are not even aware of what is happening with the commons anyway ...That is why a site like this gives as may people as possible the information they need ...

On a different note ...How many team collectors will be collecting both the /90 and the /40 in the Signatures ...

They may be the same photo but technically they are different as they are signed in different color pins and numbered differently ....

I guess that will depend on how fussy you are with variations ....

The real problem for the master set or even common set collectors is there is way more team set collectors & they are chasing one card while the others are chasing 16 to complete a common set......

On a different note ...How many team collectors will be collecting both the /90 and the /40 in the Signatures ...

They may be the same photo but technically they are different as they are signed in different color pins and numbered differently ....

I guess that will depend on how fussy you are with variations ....
I will be. I’m interested in what people think the /90 and /40 will sell for though. I honestly have no idea what to expect with this. Just hoping I hit them in breaks so I don’t have to worry.

/90 and /40 doesn't bother me. It does mean I can't collect 111s anymore, but now there's 2 #1s for each sig available.

I'd be happy to get either. Reckon they'll be evenly spread across the release?

Back
Top Bottom