NRL 2018 Elite Discussion Thread

Anyone seen or got a link to the one that someone did about him not getting man of the match in the Grand Final. I was told about it but can find it anywhere.

Its great to have a bit of fun on a lazy sunday afternoon with great members on this forum.
CDF206F8-C655-4DA1-AB7E-282B54BF2AB9.jpeg

Love this guy in his prime

Quick question in regards to master sets....
They are all numbered out #/5..... this usually works as there is no insert numbered that low. My question is what are they going to put on the Black Mojos so you know they are from the master set and not pulled from a packet....? As you could easy mistake them both for each other if they are numbered as previous years?
Any ideas?
@Matt26

They are all numbered out #/5..... this usually works as there is no insert numbered that low. My question is what are they going to put on the Black Mojos so you know they are from the master set and not pulled from a packet....? As you could easy mistake them both for each other if they are numbered as previous years?
Any ideas?
@Matt26
All cards from the Master sets are numbered from commons right up to Black Diamonds, MS.../5

Any ideas?
@Matt26

69E13DF8-23DA-4D72-96CA-2E99D3D4C9FE.jpeg

Still no show for the golden ticket ?? Wonder how much unopened stock is still sitting around ?

Back
Top Bottom