NRL 2018 Elite Discussion Thread

Overall i'm really happy with the signers for the Panthers...... RCG and Dylan Edwards.......both great picks.

Only real criticism I have is that the players for the Panthers in the Master & Apprentice and the Sharpshooters sets are both Nathan Cleary and James Maloney.

Otherwise i'm pretty happy with the Panthers cards in this set!

Overall i'm really happy with the signers for the Panthers...... RCG and Dylan Edwards.......both great picks.

Only real criticism I have is that the players for the Panthers in the Master & Apprentice and the Sharpshooters sets are both Nathan Cleary and James Maloney.

Otherwise i'm pretty happy with the Panthers cards in this set!
Mate sharks sharp shooters are a weird selection and so is our master and apprentice

They will only be sticker autos mate so value will drop
why the hell are the cowboys and parra in the rtf set, should be tigers, dragons and maybe warriors, have they not even looked at the table for the whole season.
All this time and a still wanting to go with what they think and bugger the obvious.

Big 3 probably leftover stickers from the premiership set last year
They would of had a left over Lewis sig... oh yeah I forgot it wasn’t stickered lol
Still they shouldn’t went that way, should of given all teams at least one in the 300 a sig.
Overall I like majority of it, but maybe some missed areas. Can’t wait to see it in my fingers and see what it is actually like

Not thrilled with the Dogs' offerings but it's probably in sync with the way the season has gone.
I was always hoping for an Mbye signature, until recently, so that's a plus.
I expected Woods to feature so I'm OK with just the box card.
BMoz is a decent LS even though we've seen him before (that doesn't come into consideration it seems, so look out for a Chooks sig next year). Not too many others worthy that haven't signed recently as well.
Montoya is an obvious YG choice even though I'm not a huge fan (again maybe just the way the season's gone).
Still going all in with the Dogs again and most of the inserts, all depends on the massive hits that the "Law of Averages" has in store for me. :D

Back
Top Bottom