NRL 2016 ESP Elite Official Thread (Checklist Up Pg 36)

Looks fantastic overall, dissapointed with some off the warriors card selections Manu and Matulino can't make the mojo set?Would have rather had Robson and Ayshford left out. 2 players who will go down as one club legends couldn't make the cut.Great to see RTS get the LS sig,however would like to c a Manu get one before he retires.

Best young gun signatures there has been so far! Nice choices for the sensations Matt Scott would have been nice.

Oh is the Farah a retirement signature card hey???

When will they give us a f@#KING Cooper Cronk signature card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhh

Overall looks very impressive best release from ESP or TLA so far. Very happy now when can i get these in my hands?

Everyone forgets (until recently) Cronk hasn't had a manager...
So they'd call him and ask him - He'd tell em no.

End of story.

I noticed from the pictures that Mansour and Farah signed at the same time in the same office - Guessing they're both managed by Ayoub?

Everyone forgets (until recently) Cronk hasn't had a manager...
So they'd call him and ask him - He'd tell em no.

End of story.

I know another sportsman within Australia who has been asked numerous times to sign and flatly refuses to do so. Based on what he earns he doesn't need the extra cash and just feels no need to sign cards.

Some players use management agencies, some manage themselves, some have overseas managers and some just don't want to sign (or their managers dont want them to sign) for another talent management agency who has a trading card licence.

TLA/ESP would have had to deal with probably 20 different mangers/agents/players to get the 40 or so players to agree to sign.

Would be like herding cats i assume!

Best young gun signatures there has been so far! Nice choices for the sensations Matt Scott would have been nice.

Oh is the Farah a retirement signature card hey???

When will they give us a f@#KING Cooper Cronk signature card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhh

Overall looks very impressive best release from ESP or TLA so far. Very happy now when can i get these in my hands?
They did a Matt Scott one in 2014 Elite. They also did a Thurston in 2013 elite so I dunno why there's another now.

Back
Top Bottom