Non-sport recent pickups

Cat

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Cat
eBay User
caeeoz
Went to Oz Comic Con yesterday in Perth. I've never been to any conventions before so wasn't sure what to expect. It was pretty awesome! I told myself I wasn't getting autographs etc from the guests, but I couldn't help myself when I actually got there xD

Started off by meeting Callum Blue, from one of my favourite shows Dead Like Me. He was really nice and sweet.

I saw Aaron Ashmore next, who plays Steve Jinks in Warehouse 13 (another show I love). Also a really nice guy!

Lastly, to the left of Aaron was Eddie McClintock, also from Warehouse 13 who plays Pete. He had the longest line out of the three, but well worth the wait, he was awesome

I've also added quite a few cards to my non sport collection over the past few months.

Recent sketch commissions...

Warehouse 13 and Lost Girl PSC's I commissioned Fer Galicia to do. Very happy with them, the detail is amazing.

I also picked up two of his Walking Dead cards on ebay

And some commissions from Pablo Diaz (I have more on the way). Amazing as usual Can't decide whether my favourite is the Captain Atom or Iceman.

Other recent pickups

And finally, I got these sketches in a few boxes I opened

... The Rooker and Englund I sent you didn't make the cut!

Great cards Cat! I love all the commissions, they look superb!

Reactions: Cat
Thanks, I love the commissions too If only I had the money to get some more And whoops, my bad It's because I was only checking my purchase list on ebay for my recent cards xD
These are the cards Nick sent me

And another two sketch cards I got this past week that I missed

hi Cat love the commissions also and definetly love the early captain marvel sketch.....

Reactions: Cat