Non-sport recent pickups

Cat

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Cat
eBay User
caeeoz
Went to Oz Comic Con yesterday in Perth. I've never been to any conventions before so wasn't sure what to expect. It was pretty awesome! I told myself I wasn't getting autographs etc from the guests, but I couldn't help myself when I actually got there xD

Started off by meeting Callum Blue, from one of my favourite shows Dead Like Me. He was really nice and sweet.

r9il2t.jpg

I saw Aaron Ashmore next, who plays Steve Jinks in Warehouse 13 (another show I love). Also a really nice guy!
2wcjfjs.jpg

Lastly, to the left of Aaron was Eddie McClintock, also from Warehouse 13 who plays Pete. He had the longest line out of the three, but well worth the wait, he was awesome :)
34te9z6.jpg

I've also added quite a few cards to my non sport collection over the past few months.

Recent sketch commissions...

Warehouse 13 and Lost Girl PSC's I commissioned Fer Galicia to do. Very happy with them, the detail is amazing.
k3snkp.jpg

2n8x0gh.jpg

I also picked up two of his Walking Dead cards on ebay
34r940j.jpg

And some commissions from Pablo Diaz (I have more on the way). Amazing as usual :D Can't decide whether my favourite is the Captain Atom or Iceman.
sc25.png

sc2.png

sc7.png

sc12.png

sc10.png

sc8.png

Other recent pickups
sc42.png

sc47.png

sc57.png

sc160.png

sc105.png

sc169.png

sc212.png

sc280.png

sc35.png

sc31.png

sc18.png

sc13.png

And finally, I got these sketches in a few boxes I opened
jz86bq.jpg

sc36.png

sc17.png

... The Rooker and Englund I sent you didn't make the cut! :( :p

Great cards Cat! I love all the commissions, they look superb! :thumbsup:

Reactions: Cat
Thanks, I love the commissions too :D If only I had the money to get some more :p And whoops, my bad :p It's because I was only checking my purchase list on ebay for my recent cards xD
These are the cards Nick sent me ;)
sc55.png

sc121.png

And another two sketch cards I got this past week that I missed
sc28.png

sc27.png

hi Cat love the commissions also and definetly love the early captain marvel sketch..... :thumbsup:

Reactions: Cat
Back
Top Bottom