No morning mojo :-(

chadjaja

On the way back!
Real Name
John Holmes
Our TV just blew up!

Guess I can't be told off for spending time on the internet now :wink:

Nothing on telly this time of the year anyway. Except the Biggest loser fina!!!! Can still tape it though.

Might not buy one till after xmas and we may just have to talk to each other now :lol: :lol:

Sick of the wireless already and its been........38 minutes! LOL

Radio plays more over and over again than foxtel!

Ohhh just in time for Xmas - I guess the old water down the back of the TV worked then .. "TW, we really need to get that widescreen plasma now - let me just sell some more prisms and we will have it paid off in no time!!"

Damn and could have bought an LCD one with my latest card purchase too! :wink:

Only the Bird prisms left and they would only bring in about $350 so thats not an option not that the thought crossed my mind. We'll just look out the window or I will move the card cabinet to where the TV is. That works for both of us as long as there are some Parish cards at the front! :p

chadjaja® said:
Sick of the wireless already and its been........38 minutes! LOL

Oh no you blew ya telly up!!! Shite!!

So I guess I'm no more country than you are if you guys in the CITY still use WIRELESS'..... We've upgraded to RADIOs down here....

Perhaps you can get one in a few weeks when ya down..... :lol:

I couldnt imagine my telly going. I was devestated last week when I dislocated my thumb, couldnt play the Xbox!

Hehehe... 8)

No TV for YOU!!!

Man, though, that gotta suck. If my TV died, I'd be devastated. (It is only 2.5 yrs old, so shouldn't yet). I guess Mav's will have competition for the #1 poster now, then, won't he???

8)

Nup 2 1/2 years just like yours!

Bye bye Clarkeys TV!

Oh well the chadjaja/TW's household has a new TV to look at and its very nice. :D

Geez you got an sms ten minutes later! LOL

We did the cheapo brand thing too Clarkey but with the extended warranty etc.

Back
Top Bottom