No More Group Buys OR Group Breaks ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol it's a funny thing trust, for instance I'm quite happy sending a few hundred bucks to Ben who I've never met, but with things like that you just work up to it. Unless someones a pro con-artist they're not gonna be in it for the long hall usually.

I mean really, noone should ever give money for an item they dont get straight away in their hand, all kinds of protection can be found but none of it's 100%.

Theres nothing wrong with admin saying this, but it's also no different than someone having a trade for a high end card really, still trusting someone you don't know usually. I guess with a group buy there's more people risking their $

To highlight your point, two names from the dark ages of trading some 4-5 yrs ago

Jason Cowley
Jesse Manabet

anyone around then knows what I mean! One wanted triple book on anything he had and just emailed you 30 times a day until you caved, the other built a very good reputation before one day, doing a bulk load of trades, ran off with the goodies.

It can happen!

lololol - I remember Jesse Manabet, I traded with him heaps and I remember hearing about what he did too !

To highlight your point, two names from the dark ages of trading some 4-5 yrs ago

Jason Cowley
Jesse Manabet

anyone around then knows what I mean! One wanted triple book on anything he had and just emailed you 30 times a day until you caved, the other built a very good reputation before one day, doing a bulk load of trades, ran off with the goodies.

It can happen!

Isnt this guy back here as NBAcardz?

Isnt this guy back here as NBAcardz?

Bump....anyone find out if this is in fact true??? strange that no mods have replied to this information by rob

I see he changed his real name to NBAcardz in his profile...very strange.

I just find it ironic the two names brought up as bad traders were bought up by one of the worst traders that we booted for being dodgey himself. I'd be more worried if Fastbaja was back on here trading as he has proven himself to be a bad trader right here on he boards and Aussie eBay. Any members taking off with others cards and not returning would have their local police knock on their door.

Have modified the post to include the new phrase of Group Breaks. All Group Buys and Group Breaks must be approved by us. Any not approved will be deleted. This includes "gathering interest" for a group break. Do not post anything relating to a group break until you have approval from us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom