Nice looking base sets.

Matt26

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Matt
Hi everyone,

I know that the Latest release of Timeless Treasures has been getting some bad reviews particularly about some really tough breaks that people are having.

But one of the cards that does stand out in this release for me is the base card set.

I really like the look of them, they are a nice design and on thick card stock.

T2eC16VwsE9suwpo6BQ82GS7rQg60_57.jpg

Got me thinking, what are some of the other nice base sets out there? Love to see which other base sets everybody likes!

Cheers
Matt

Agreed! I think it is classy!

I was impressed by the 11-12 Limited base, 10-11 Gold Standard and believe it or not, Fleer Retro! The retro was very basic but as soon as I touched them it brought back memories of collecting 94-95 UD as a kid!

Have to agree, they are a nice looking set.

I really like the 11-12 Gold Standard base and as for old school my favourite base would have to be 93-94 Upper Deck.

Hi everyone,

I know that the Latest release of Timeless Treasures has been getting some bad reviews particularly about some really tough breaks that people are having.

But one of the cards that does stand out in this release for me is the base card set.

I really like the look of them, they are a nice design and on thick card stock.

T2eC16VwsE9suwpo6BQ82GS7rQg60_57.jpg

Got me thinking, what are some of the other nice base sets out there? Love to see which other base sets everybody likes!

Cheers
Matt

BTW unlike the Certified, Limited etc this year, are the base numbered?

the bronze arent numbered and i do love the look of these

how many cards in the base set?

Thanks for bringing this up Matt. Was gonna ask you what Nash card was showing as your avatar.

For me i like the retro feel so im gonna go 86 fleer and the re-release version a few years ago

One of my fav sets ( so much so i just busted a box for old times sake ) is 94/95 Skybox E-motion, love the look of the cards and it is the set that spawned the EX-L and EX2000 and onwards sets. Really nicely printed base set, cool captions, awesome photography and adds a more personal touch to the players.

9495_emotion_jordan100.jpg

$T2eC16RHJGkE9no8hmrhBP+gefIRsw~~60_35.JPG

$(KGrHqR,!iwE-l5nSn(-BP6p3W!ydQ~~60_35.JPG

One of my fav sets ( so much so i just busted a box for old times sake ) is 94/95 Skybox E-motion, love the look of the cards and it is the set that spawned the EX-L and EX2000 and onwards sets. Really nicely printed base set, cool captions, awesome photography and adds a more personal touch to the players.

9495_emotion_jordan100.jpg

$T2eC16RHJGkE9no8hmrhBP+gefIRsw~~60_35.JPG

$(KGrHqR,!iwE-l5nSn(-BP6p3W!ydQ~~60_35.JPG

Says Reggie staring daggers at Spike.

Yeah this is the only base set from 94-95 I might chase at some point.

Back
Top Bottom