Nice Additions 4 my PC

Mr Kevin Garnett

Garnett's #1 Fan!
Cool insert thats pulls out to reveal another picture:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

2 super rare KG rookie year inserts. The Classic diecut is hand #'d. SP championship GOLD and SP Ess #'d to 100
66666666666666666666.jpg

Bunch of GU's and #'d inserts:
1111111111111111.jpg

Billips auto for my SP set:
qqqqqqqqqqqq.jpg

And now my lowest #'d auto card (Short Printed to 21):
KG125.jpg

Damn... where have you been? :p

I love that Engraved Endorsement card man, they look sweet! :D I didn't know those sets were short printed though. I need to get one of Iggy! #-o

Definitely some sweet pick-ups mate.

Damn... where have you been?

School and a NEW job. I used to log on every night but it's more like every 2 or 3 days now. :(

I love that Engraved Endorsement card man, they look sweet!
Got it for a very good price. I've seen them go for $110/$140 USD and I picked up this one for aprox $80USD.

You've got 2 AI autos now?? It's about time! Congrats! :p

:D Seen them all before though :lol:

Good to see a patient player collector. Have a crack and if you lose move on to the next one. I like the way you go about it Mr KG. Some just can't say no like that. Your PC still grows and grows and has really taken off from the time we first met all those years ago LOL Happy to see all obscure older RC stuff like that. From the years of some really different and cool insert sets.

That wood auto is great. As much as I don't like PP now I'd really like to have one. The Billups cuts me up but thats cool too. Nice sig set that.

Can you scan the suprise card with pull out? Is it a small pull out like authentix?

Great mail day Mr HardWorker :D :D :D :D :D

great work .love the engraved endorsments that looks great and a low number to, very nice:)

Timmy, Timmy, Timmy.....

Those are some VERY sweet cards dude. Total dedication, to keep chasing the ones you miss out on, that's what we like to see.

Those golds are tough, which one is hand numbered?

That Auto is something to look at tho. Although he looks like Timmy Hardaway, lol, it's an awesome card!

Great work, and congrats on the new job.

Keep em comin!!!!

really sweet cards,
your maildays remind me of henkitas, except yours are of KG. :)

really like the triple GU with ming/garnett/zo, and also the billups auto..

the wood auto is great! would they ever fade though?
the pen looks really bold on yours so i wouldn't think so..

top stuf

Great cards mate,Those engraved auto's are very nice.Excellent addition's.

Back
Top Bottom